Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I like Jack.

Reaction score
When I saw Greasy (I've sobered up now he is Jack no more....until Saturday,) playing for Notts County against Wolves it was then I could see how good he was going to be. I'd also like to add my praise to Raheem Sterling who has taken a lot of manure been spoken about him.

PS I can highly recommend the whiskey sour desperados, lime desperados & Duvel Belgium beer as a good way of drinking less volume but still getting nicely drunk.

Reaction score
It will always and only ever be
the North Bonk
no matter what name they may try to give it.
I know, it is just a joke. I had different MM log ins due to forgetting passwords. I was DC Sits in the north bank at one point, god sits in the north bank & others. But couldn't use them again. So jokingly joined as this one & started a thread that it should now be the north stand. Very poor wumming basically!! ;)

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect Grealish will clean up his act and be more inclined to stay on his feet as soon as he signs for a proper manager and football club. He's going to be a very, very good player for someone for the next four or five years. He's inarticulate and prone to d***ery, and difficult to like when he's flolloping around like a trout, but he should be locked into this England team.

*and, for the record, I don't think being inarticulate or a d*** matters, in football terms. Just likeability.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I saw Greasy (I've sobered up now he is Jack no more....until Saturday,) playing for Notts County against Wolves it was then I could see how good he was going to be. I'd also like to add my praise to Raheem Sterling who has taken a lot of manure been spoken about him.

PS I can highly recommend the whiskey sour desperados, lime desperados & Duvel Belgium beer as a good way of drinking less volume but still getting nicely drunk.
I like the sound of the whisky sour Desperadoes.

The great thing about capitalism: you didn't realise you needed it until it was made.

Reaction score
I like the sound of the whisky sour Desperadoes.

The great thing about capitalism: you didn't realise you needed it until it was made.
My taste hasn't recovered full after having covid, but it seemed to taste nice. Lol If you like desperados then I'm sure you will like the whiskey sour one.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You only like him because he’s not diving against you he’s diving for you. Just wait until the season starts again and we play the vile or citeh as the papers are reporting. Let’s see how much you like him then.

Reaction score
You only like him because he’s not diving against you he’s diving for you. Just wait until the season starts again and we play the vile or citeh as the papers are reporting. Let’s see how much you like him then.
I'll ****ing hate him then!!! But if they win the Euros I'd happily clap them all before & after the game. I will boo, give stick & hate them all for 90mins playing against Wolves. I can compartmentalise football very easily.

westside wolf

Reaction score
I think he's an overrated fraud. I've not seen anything from him so far in this tournament to justify the hype and clamour for him to start. From England's point of view I very much hope i'm wrong.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kane and Grealish are both great players and both have mastered the “skill” of “winning free kicks”. Hope we give them both pelters when they turn up at Molineuxl

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kane and Grealish are both great players and both have mastered the “skill” of “winning free kicks”. Hope we give them both pelters when they turn up at Molineuxl

Good for them.
It’s one way to win.
It’s also embarrassing.

different strokes for different folks....

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love him, sorry MolMix.

Nice to hear a West Midlands accent, he seems to be a genuine (though saft) lad, and most importantly he's a world class midfielder. He's the Brummie Gazza.

**** Foden, the little Manc ****. Grealish is genuinely talented, the kind of arrogant **** of a player who only pops up once in a while. For me he's on Stirling's level, and undroppable for England.
Grealish is 5 years older. When foden gets to that age he'll be significantly better than Grealish

jeb01

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to see him (if he gets the chance) take on an Italian defence that has conceded 3 goals in the last two years (according to tv commentator).
We need someone to unlock that defence and it might just be Grealish.
However, odds on Southgate won’t start with him.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he's an overrated fraud. I've not seen anything from him so far in this tournament to justify the hype and clamour for him to start. From England's point of view I very much hope i'm wrong.
I don't think he should be starting but he's had some very good cameo's.

The reason he was subbed off yesterday was in part because of the contribution he made. The Danes were tied in knots defending him, the pressure we collectively put them under contributed towards the awarding of the penalty.

Grealish's good performance facilitated his own withdrawal. There was no shame in that substitution.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think he should be starting but he's had some very good cameo's.

The reason he was subbed off yesterday was in part because of the contribution he made. The Danes were tied in knots defending him, the pressure we collectively put them under contributed towards the awarding of the penalty.

Grealish's good performance facilitated his own withdrawal. There was no shame in that substitution.
This must be a joke - surely?

He was poor yesterday .

He was withdrawn because he kept giving the ball away and we needed to have pace on the counter whilst an extra body in defence

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This must be a joke - surely?

He was poor yesterday .

He was withdrawn because he kept giving the ball away and we needed to have pace on the counter whilst an extra body in defence
we needed pace on the counter because Denmark had to commit men forward. He was instrumental in the first half of ET onslaught which culminated in England's goal. He was entirely the wrong player for our game plan second half.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we needed pace on the counter because Denmark had to commit men forward. He was instrumental in the first half of ET onslaught which culminated in England's goal. He was entirely the wrong player for our game plan second half.
He wasn’t instrumental at all IMO

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I despise him when we play against him but in our national team I love to see him in it. Would I have him at wolves yes. Guess that means I rate him as a player

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm all for equality - but someone needs to tell him that having a girls hairstyle doesn't count.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After reading the initial post in this thread I only wants to add that I also like Sir Jack.
Thanks mate,wherever you are.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Super Sub that gets subbed. **** off Jack :)
Tbh mate I am not a huge fan, but I appreciate that he is a good player. Just wishe he and others would try harder to stay on their feet.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said on other thread he is the talented captain of Aston Villa and penalty taker on many occasion for them, as like Kane is for Spurs..
Why didn't Gareth put Jack with his no doubted talents in the list of first 5 penalty taker for England??

This is my only criticism of Southgate not of Grealish. For not putting him in the first few penalties. Then putting a young 19 year old with no experienced like Bukayo Saka before Jack is crazy imo? Especially with Gareth knowing also that Bukayo has not even taken a penalty before for Arsenal.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I presume they've had penalty shootouts in training, probably hours of practice and Saka, Sancho and Rashford would've been in the top five.

The idea that Southgate just randomly picked players on a whim at FT is ridiculous (or at least I hope it is!)

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reverted to type though with his press release throwing his manager under the bus and saying it was all Southgate's fault he didn't take a penalty and that he really really wanted to honest.

"Sod winning and losing as a team, I'm getting criticism so I'm going to deflect the blame firmly on to my manager"

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reverted to type though with his press release throwing his manager under the bus and saying it was all Southgate's fault he didn't take a penalty and that he really really wanted to honest.

"Sod winning and losing as a team, I'm getting criticism so I'm going to deflect the blame firmly on to my manager"

I don't think that's what he did at all, he just corrected misinformation spouted by Roy Keane.

He didn't say that he should have taken one, just that offered to.

Back
Top Bottom