Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I like Jack.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s all about the team but I played well didn’t I?
Don't like him, but can’t deny he’s a decent footballer.
Feel for Luke Shaw to be honest who had a massive hand in both goals, but barely got a mention apart from some praise from Shearer.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great player but by heck did you see his interview. Good job he made it as a footballer cos he is one illiterate ****er.

I will caveat that by saying he could win us the tournament. Play him Gareth.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Like the footballer (when upright). Not the person. Hope he breaks the Villa fans hearts by bugg-er-ing off to City!

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really want the Villa **** to go to city then I will like him

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Great player but by heck did you see his interview. Good job he made it as a footballer cos he is one illiterate ****er.

I will caveat that by saying he could win us the tournament. Play him Gareth.
Haha. Yeah I noticed that. Was searching for the right words at times. Got the impression he would have naturally used expletives to express his feelings but was doing his best to not make a faux pas.

Adi dassler

Groupie
Reaction score
Good player when he stays on his feet, I hate all this diving carp same as Kane falling all over the place,but we've been cheated so many times in tournaments I think its about time we done our fair share of diving and nobody cons refs like grealish does

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Had gained a grudging respect for him after getting attacked and going on to score the winner at Blues but that went after his (alleged) activities during lockdown.

No doubting his footballing ability though. Genuinely brilliant.

Yeah, drink driving is utter **** house behaviour. I've never been victim but it's something that appalls me more than most crimes

Always rated him as a player (divers don't bother me tbh) and that blues game earned some grudging respect from me too

The sooner he leaves villa the better

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City break even on FFP for every £20m puts on his price tag Kane knocks £20m off them 2 for City. By heck the rest may as well stop spending now they are winning **** all.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love him, sorry MolMix.

Nice to hear a West Midlands accent, he seems to be a genuine (though saft) lad, and most importantly he's a world class midfielder. He's the Brummie Gazza.

**** Foden, the little Manc ****. Grealish is genuinely talented, the kind of arrogant **** of a player who only pops up once in a while. For me he's on Stirling's level, and undroppable for England.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like him. But he's overly loved by England fans. It's between him and Foden competing for that England place now and against my judgement he's winning.

The real person who needs love is Sterling. Slated in every work place in the land. 95% of fans wouldn't have him in their starting line up. Yet clearly our most important player.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always fancied signing him . No chance now though!

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love him, sorry MolMix.

Nice to hear a West Midlands accent, he seems to be a genuine (though saft) lad, and most importantly he's a world class midfielder. He's the Brummie Gazza.

**** Foden, the little Manc ****. Grealish is genuinely talented, the kind of arrogant **** of a player who only pops up once in a while. For me he's on Stirling's level, and undroppable for England.

Pops up once in a while! Wow. Outstanding debut season. It's a close call at the moment on form. In the future there is only gonna be one winner.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like him when he has an England shirt on. Not so much when he is in claret and blue.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like him. But he's overly loved by England fans. It's between him and Foden competing for that England place now and against my judgement he's winning.

The real person who needs love is Sterling. Slated in every work place in the land. 95% of fans wouldn't have him in their starting line up. Yet clearly our most important player.
They're not mutually exclusive though. This England side can and should accommodate both. I only argue for Greasy on here because he's not appreciated for obvious reasons. For me they're the two English lads who look to drive forward with the ball and both should start. Stirling is class, no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom