Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Finally got my ticket sell back money today from the Christmas eve game :tearsofjoy:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isn’t Tomasson still the Blackburn manager? I know he had offered to resign, but didn’t the club refuse to accept his resignation?

He is yes, but is set to be announced as Sweden manager. So Eustance is lined up for when the paperwork goes through

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do they not sing “**** on the albion” anymore? Can’t remember hearing it during BCD.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hear, hear. Great that Dyche is calling out the cheats - while managing a club that has been deducted points for cheating and facing more charges. Irony, irony, all magnets are irony.
He’s right about Toney. But dyche complaining about cheating is hypocritical
To be fair to Dyche he’s talking about cheating on the pitch.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to Dyche. I’m sick of this *******s about cheating being called clever.
He is absolutely right.
Few years ago on a Monday night football carrager showed some clips of how wonderful a player Kane was… of all the brilliant things Kane has done, one of the clips he chose to show was of Kane back in basically the rb position, shepherding the ball out but as an opposition player brushed his shirt from behind, Kane threw himself to his ground and “won” a free kick… This was lauded as clever brilliant play.

Everything that’s wrong with modern football.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Neto in our side, I'd go Andy Gray ahead of Steve Bull..........with Neves, and everyone else tbh, Steve Bull every time

Edit: I might be wrong, but....

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a nice personal story, the FA and UEFA are looking for 550 volunteers to support the operations around the Champions League Final on June 1st at Wembley and within London and I have landed an interview for a spot in Mid-March. :D
Wow…..wouldn’t that be great for you if you get asked.
Good luck!

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I didn't know his son, Alex Bruce, had finished playing football, and went into management. He was Macclesfield's manager, but today he left them to join Salford, as assistant manager.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a nice personal story, the FA and UEFA are looking for 550 volunteers to support the operations around the Champions League Final on June 1st at Wembley and within London and I have landed an interview for a spot in Mid-March. :D
All the best !

Back
Top Bottom