Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Kennedy

Reaction score
My pal wrote to them when they were doing the redevelopment in the early nineties and asked them to keep the clock which I believe is now on the north bank?

No idea if he got a reply or had any influence...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My pal wrote to them when they were doing the redevelopment in the early nineties and asked them to keep the clock which I believe is now on the north bank?

No idea if he got a reply or had any influence...
South Bank actually.

Clipboard

Reaction score
This made me laugh. Times never really change at wolves do they! The result says that wolves exciting run up the table was stopped b1000000859.jpgy the team with the worst current record in the division (Southend). Classic.
Also says we're in for Alan Smith from Arsenal..... don't remember that speculation

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This is completely unacceptable fans would have booked travel, booked time off etc and at last minute someone somewhere decides to move it to this Friday.

It's not like Luton to Burnley are local to each other.

Surely it could've been moved to a later date
Football Authorities: “We don’t care. Shut up and **** off. “

Reactions: Ian

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Manchester United are taking my mum's advice of "if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything".

From an Athletic article -

"A small group of Manchester United Women supporters were warned about singing ‘we want Skinner out’ after players and staff are said to have become uncomfortable with the chanting during a friendly match against Dutch side PSV.

"“Last night, several (supporters) sang “We want Skinner out” only for a club representative to come and speak to Natalie at half time and tell her that we are not allowed to sing it because it’s upsetting the players."

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
revenue from champs league
At a rough estimate though on £250m income and 108% wages and amortisation they'd need to reach £300m to get it down to 90%, never mind the eventual target. Swiss Ramble has them earning £28m and are they going to finish top 4 again? Seems like they might be struggling to push on to me.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At a rough estimate though on £250m income and 108% wages and amortisation they'd need to reach £300m to get it down to 90%, never mind the eventual target. Swiss Ramble has them earning £28m and are they going to finish top 4 again? Seems like they might be struggling to push on to me.
They will struggle to push on they will need to sell probably guimares in summer

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Prem star spoken to by manager for taking EIGHT MINUTE flight to training

Everton player Danjuma takes an 8 minute flight to training every day, Sean Dyche not happy, I can think of somebody else who won't be happy either.

TDP-L-Greta-Thunberg-RJS-1711-RJ1_1792.jpg

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This made me laugh. Times never really change at wolves do they! The result says that wolves exciting run up the table was stopped bView attachment 39612y the team with the worst current record in the division (Southend). Classic.
Also says we're in for Alan Smith from Arsenal..... don't remember that speculation
To make matters worse I got a speeding ticket on the way home after that Southend game!

Back
Top Bottom