Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sometimes want a 'Yawn' reaction/emoji as I find some of the comments/discussions on this forum tiresome. The recently closed MOTD one springs to mind.
On the subject of emojis - why isn't there a "laughing at" emoji (indicating ridicule) and a "laughing with" one (indicating enjoyment)?

Wolves2018

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Please get this emoji incorporated, fantastic haha!

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Possessive "its" doesn't require an apostrophe.

Just a random thought.
May we have a thread and on that thread posters can correct grammar?
We could read it regularly and avoid a faux pas in the future.

dgm6769

Reaction score
Always wondered this.....

If a player trapped the ball between both legs and the other 10 players got round them in a circle, inverted them, and carried them upside down into the opposition goal, would it work, or would a free-kick be given for obstruction?
I'm sure there was a Freddie Starr sketch similar to that back in the 80's, think he glued the ball to his foot too.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I once saw Roy Race take a corner for Melchester Rovers then sprint to the six yard line and head the ball past the keeper.

Surely that's a foul in the Football Association Book of Rules, otherwise a player could take a short corner to himself and then continue at will with the ball at his feet.

Mr Ricky T Bridges
Sevenoaks, Kent
For the life of me, I could never understand why we never put a cheeky bid in for Mr Race. On his day, he was simply unplayable.

Rowzed

Reaction score
The thread’s link to football is looking that way.
But Mutchy, isn’t that the point? - asking for a friend.

It’s a bit of a random thread but will attract new ideas, some directly linked to football, some linked to football solely by the fact that they provide surreal escapism and amusement to people who might otherwise be abusing one another on the other threads. It’s unlikely ever to get too heavy and will change content daily… but the people who use it will enjoy it and harm no one. (commenting for a friend too, but he’s watching Palace v City and wondering who he most wants to see lose)

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
But Mutchy, isn’t that the point? - asking for a friend.

It’s a bit of a random thread but will attract new ideas, some directly linked to football, some linked to football solely by the fact that they provide surreal escapism and amusement to people who might otherwise be abusing one another on the other threads. It’s unlikely ever to get too heavy and will change content daily… but the people who use it will enjoy it and harm no one. (commenting for a friend too, but he’s watching Palace v City and wondering who he most wants to see lose)
What you’re describing is primarily an ot thread though, not a football one. It’s just that posters can be too lazy to post in that section.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had a one armed boy in my team when I was a kid, in one game the ref gave the ball to the other team because he did an incorrect throw-in :rolleyes:
Surely one of the other 9 outfield players should’ve taken the throw in?!

Also is this deliberately the most ironic thread title ever?

Rowzed

Reaction score
What you’re describing is primarily an ot thread though, not a football one. It’s just that posters can be too lazy to post in that section.
Correct as ever!
I guess my friend just gets fed up reading all the abusive and political stuff on other football threads and hopes this might be a slightly surreal thread closely allied to but often at a tangent to football.

Still watching Viera masterminding a draw and wanting them to succeed so that Arsenal and not City take the title btw

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who decided that fouls inside a certain area of the pitch should be punished with a penalty kick from 12 yards and how did it come about?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I thought of this thread on Friday when R5L did their random challenge for the commentators and, for our game and inspired by Adama, it related to uses for baby oil beyond keeping his arms attached. I'm sure people on here can speculate.....

That should be enough to keep it on the football forum!

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Should we have a second team of referees in a different building who tell Stockley Park that they should tell the on field referee to look at the blasted monitor?

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t believe there’s an actual headline on sky sports app saying “Ronaldo booked for kicking the ball away”

Back
Top Bottom