Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hunt ... in the Irish Media

Strats

Reaction score
Apologies to all if this has been mentioned during my absence ...

Just returned from a ten day holiday in Republic of Ireland and, during the first couple of days there, I caught the 'back end' of some sports news on an Irish football show (apologies to our Irish Wolves fans, in my ignorance I didn't capture the programme name).

The presenter and pundits (one of which was Trevor Steven, ex Everton) were discussing Hunts comments, made to the Irish media, by all accounts, that, since TC had taken over, there has/had been a lot of 'fall outs' between players and some 'niggles' during training ... he also claimed that training has become a lot easier since TC took charge.

Obviously I don't know if this was/has been reported back home but I was shocked to hear the news myself. No wonder the clubs in a mess all round right now.

Maybe our 'Irish Wolfies' can add/confirm anything I may have missed?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Already been reported back here mate.

F

FLEET WOLF

Probably the fall outs had been bubbling under the surface for a while is my guess and TC's appointment was the catalyst to set them off, because Mick's presence and personality may have kept them in check. Fall outs are inevitable in a team that is struggling, but perhaps this also shows that one or two should be out of the door and hopefully a new, strong manager will do that asap.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Michael Kightly is also making sounds that very much suggest the same thing.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The name of the programme is the Premiership, RTE's equivalent of Match of the Day. I caught this as well and as I've not been on MM that much of late did not know if these were reports from the English media particularly as I expect most of what Trevor Stevens information was likely to come from English/Scottish papers. I can confirm details more or less as Strats quotes them. TS also said that it was those clubs where players tend to stick together when under pressure at this stage of the season which pull through. A bit of a generalisation perhaps, but I guess true also.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just spotted on RTE last evening that Hunt will be one of the 'experts' offering his opinion this evening.

Back
Top Bottom