Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hopalong is still around.

jeb01

Reaction score
Wish him well. For some reason I always remember him missing a sitter at Bristol City, blasting the ball over the bar when little more than a tap in was needed, but I think we won 2 - 0 anyway,

jeb01

Reaction score
Still, he always tried his best and never hid.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wish him well. For some reason I always remember him missing a sitter at Bristol City, blasting the ball over the bar when little more than a tap in was needed, but I think we won 2 - 0 anyway,
I can't forget that Ronaldo like run at Molineux, he took it around 197 players, then shot wide when 1 on 1. Hope he does well.

D

Deleted member 4023

I can't forget that Ronaldo like run at Molineux, he took it around 197 players, then shot wide when 1 on 1. Hope he does well.

I once ran rings round my team mates like that (mind you the ball was attached by string to my ankle!) I had about as much skill as roger johnson :D
Good luck to him as an ex wolf

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kenny Jackett seemed to have a huge amount of faith in Cassidy. He clearly never made the step up for whatever reason, but there must have been something there that gave KJ pause for thought

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Kenny Jackett seemed to have a huge amount of faith in Cassidy. He clearly never made the step up for whatever reason, but there must have been something there that gave KJ pause for thought
Well remembered Pessimistic.
Kenny Jackett certainly persevered with Cassidy, played him 20 times.
But by hook or by crook, he couldn't get that first goal to get his Wolves career underway.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best to him, especially as he has joined my home town club and the first matches I ever attended.
Goal keeper Fountain, forwards, Colin Addison, Ted MacDougal, Arthur Bottom, Charley Twissell and, the ever present 'Grandad' Wilkinson !
Now there's a few blasts from the past!

Last edited:

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
He scored a bucketload of goals for Tranmere in the same league the season before. It technically wasn’t a step up- just couldn’t do it for us. Must have been a psychological thing in front of big crowds. Wish him well.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It must be tough for a young lad who has a chance of making the big time and then falls short. I wish him a good career at York.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best to him, especially as he has joined my home town club and the first matches I ever attended.
Goal keeper Fountain, forwards, Colin Addison, Ted MacDougal, Arthur Bottom, Charley Twissell and, the ever present 'Grandad' Wilkinson !
Now there's a few blasts from the past!
Colin Addison - Derby Manager after the Cloughie and Mackay years. How on earth do you follow them!!!
Ted MacDougal - goal machine!

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having seen Leon Clarke make a career from football nothing surprises me any more. Good luck Cassidy......... Rubbish for Wolves but made yourself a career out of the game.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was, quite frankly absolutely garbage. Made Proudlock look like the Doog.

Back
Top Bottom