Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Holding our nerve

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Any chance??

I feel wolves and a pack in general normally care not to consider nerves at all. :neutral:

We are in a difficult situation for many reasons. It isn't great but it isn’t factually desperate either…..there are much weaker teams in the deep mire as it currently is at this stage.

That fat lady hasn’t even noted her rehearsals on her planner as yet.

Perhaps we can try and grow a spine in support too….adversity is supposed to make you stronger, after all.

Could be we just lack guts too.

WTF are we??!!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any chance??

I feel wolves and a pack in general normally care not to consider nerves at all. :neutral:

We are in a difficult situation for many reasons. It isn't great but it isn’t factually desperate either…..there are much weaker teams in the deep mire as it currently is at this stage.

Perhaps we can try and grow a spine in support too….adversity is supposed to make you stronger, after all.

WTF are we??!!
There are no supporters at the grounds. Nobody to lift them or adore them. I think this has affected the players as much as anything. There was something about a packed Molineux that had more of a positive impact than a packed London Stadium or a packed Villa Park.

Now that backs are against the wall, it shows even more. The players are effective losing lots of training matches, because that's how all these games (Wolves or otherwise) feel to me.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
There are no supporters at the grounds. Nobody to lift them or adore them. I think this has affected the players as much as anything. There was something about a packed Molineux that had more of a positive impact than a packed London Stadium or a packed Villa Park.

Now that backs are against the wall, it shows even more. The players are effective losing lots of training matches, because that's how all these games (Wolves or otherwise) feel to me.
There’s a lot of truth in all that. Certainly the team and club were driven by the vibe from the stands with journey to this point in the PL.

But the reality with the here and now with how it is is that they need to mature fast and work through the current situation - one that is impacting all.

The pack in nature has to work with the prevailing conditions to survive.

Nuno and the players must show they have it in them to tough it out. Previously it was thought winter would be a time that would call out these players, this is now simply another type of ‘winter’ test they have to prove their bottle with.

Every season in the PL clubs go on a slide and recover.

There is much to prove and show for us…..we simply can’t be a lame exception.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The experience of the last 2 seasons should hopefully be enough with players returning to fitness. In NUNO we trust.....Remember that!

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t understand this. If Nuno is ****ed off with all the sideways passing why didn’t he do something about it? He should have been screaming it from the touch line and sorting it at half time. Yet we were the same for 90 minutes.
I would go far as to say he should have done something about it a few games ago, if he is only just seeing it as a problem now then something is wrong.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posters keep saying, that there are 3 weaker teams than us. I would t fancy my chances against anyone at the moment. We lost to the worst team I’ve seen this season, being the Albion.
Our set up is just too negative and has been for ages. Even in our Europa qualification season, how many times did we sit back and nick it 1 nil. I understand this is Nunos tactics, but this is the way we are always going to play and this season has proved we can’t adapt.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any chance??

WTF are we??!
Sorry that is vacuous tosh. This is an opinion board what do want silence on an opinion board .

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Sorry that is vacuous tosh. This is an opinion board what do want silence on an opinion board .
What do you mean??

Haven’t questioned anyone’s right to put out their 'stuff'.

Yes it is an opinion board….and an opinion with stuff it is. :)

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Why don’t we all go outside and howl at the next full moon, that will show support.
Maybe a sponsored clap via zoom where we see who claps the loudest gets a supporter of the week badge. As we obviously lack guts and a spine as supporters what do you suggest? A 12 month lockdown or a sponsored social distance seeing as there can’t be any fans in the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Why don’t we all go outside and howl at the next full moon, that will show support.
Maybe a sponsored clap via zoom where we see who claps the loudest gets a supporter of the week badge. As we obviously lack guts and a spine as supporters what do you suggest? A 12 month lockdown or a sponsored social distance seeing as there can’t be any fans in the ground.
You could give it a go if you think it might be a positive action...

If not...

D

Deleted member yltz11841

You could give it a go if you think it might be a positive action...

If not...
It’s ok Il leave it to the super fans who would probably do it if they thought it was a positive action.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe , just maybe its time for the Manager, staff and players to start earning their money??
Players are going through the motions, management need to force a reaction.
Just a thought.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What do you mean??

Haven’t questioned anyone’s right to put out their 'stuff'.

Yes it is an opinion board….and an opinion with stuff it is. :)
Sorry - I felt you were having a go at fans who were saying things need to improve. I want Nuno supported , and he has asked for rebalancing and new options. Jose is neither just a vey much needed replacement .

Back
Top Bottom