Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hoddle you are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Punisher

Dear Hoddle,

You have transferred my beloved club into a complete shambles.

The style of football is some of the most passionless , spinless , inept rubbish that I have seen in my 20 years of following Wolves.

The players that you have purchased , on the whole, are lightweight and in some cases lazy, players such as Anderton and Ricketts spring to mind.

You choose to leave out players such as Vio and cameron who IMHO would walk into the majority of championship clubs and do a good job, especially if played in an effective formation. You even decided to choose Anderton over Cameron on the bench today. Joke decision!

I am no great fan of Mark Kennedy and don't believe he should be in the starting elevenbut you choose to play him in the centre of midfield , left back , or even right sided central midfield. Why don't you play him on the left wing? He may not have searing pace but that is his postion FFS
smiley7.gif
I refer to the cross he supplied to Cort in the Man Utd game. At lest play him on the left where he is most effective or is that too hard for you!

Why do you not play Miller upfront? He is not a £3 million pound left winger Hoddle!

Frankowski may well be a good striker but not in the formation you play Hoddle. He didn't get a kick today due to the fact there wasn't anyone near him due to your crap formation. 442 Hoddle
smiley7.gif

Finally Glen did you notice a Leicester striker by the name of Matty Fryatt today? He's the 21 year old who Leicester signed for £300,000 from our local neighbours Walsall and who has scored 3 goals in 3 games for Leicester. Great to see that both yourself and your scouts are doing such a stirling job!

Eight points from the play offs fifteen games left. Times nearly up Glenn!

B

basher

^

Sock Puppet Alert!!!

Essex Wolf has come out of hiding!!!

28th March 1965

The Punisher said:
Times nearly up Glenn!

It's been up for a while........not playing Aliadiere and todays result has culminated into the first signs of supporters unrest...and to be honest we have been patient for a while now watching p!$* poor foootball it's at boiling point now...

H

Hawkins discuss

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Totally agree 28th why buy(acquire)someone and then praise them up and not play them. State of play now is that before Leics game 8 wins and 8 draws to get the average points for a playoff place. WWFC now still need 32 points to get that elusive 6th spot.

Games are running out </BLOCKQUOTE>Edited by: Hawkins discuss

H

Hatch End Wolf

32 points required?...... impossible....well ok, not impossible, but surely unlikely?

S

Slip On Shoes

My patience has run out with him and I think the majority of the 1,500 or so who went to Leicester would probably feel the same. The away followings are dwindling and but for the number of sth's so would have the attendances at home. I'm voting with my feet next week, despite being a sth I shalln't be going. I've had enough of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom