Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Herr Klopp - Manager of the Season

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Brentford are next season's Sheff Utd or Leeds..... I suspect that they may well be
they may well do but he still should of won manager of the year, Wilder should of won it when Sheffield Utd finished 9th and Nuno probably should of won it in our first season in the prem. They normally just give it to the winner which is why its surprising Pep hasnt won this year. More media love in for the moaner.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ofcourse Klopp should get it, his budget over the past 6 season dwarfs the other top 6 and it only starting to increase due to sustainable and consistent success. By far the best Premierleague manager since Ferguson.

If he hadn't of gone to Liverpool they would be battling with us for 6th and 7th.

2 Horse Race is laughable.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Second in a two horse race. Brilliant, well done Jurgen. I don’t warm to Thomas Frank but to get Brentford to 13th is a far greater achievement.
Why was it a two horse race though? Why weren't the rest of them anywhere near, given the money they've all spent?

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well deserved in my opinion. Has all the skills and attributes to coach and manage a successful side. Is of course well backed by the owners....... But he delivers.
He buys decent players and has forged together a quality side.
We are a million miles away from competing with them.
Since we got into Europe we just seem to have gone backwards in all departments........ Its frustrating and annoying that Fosun seem to be trying to keep us in this league on a shoestring. They need to pull their finger out..... Get in a passionate and successful manager and back him. Its worked for Liverpool and Klopp.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
It’s such a hard award to judge objectively. I don’t disagree it’s commendable he can push free spending City all the way to the final 10 mins of the season. But is that achievement really such a shock with Salah, VVD, Alisson, TAA, Robertson, and Mane in the side? Not to mention the arrival of Diaz in January.
All those players you mentioned have significantly improved since Klopp brought them to Liverpool, he has a knack of turning good/decent players into great ones.

That said, I think Patrick Vieira deserves manager of the season for the job he has done at Palace.

Back
Top Bottom