Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Guess the players - 2

ManilaWolf

Reaction score
Same format as before.
16 relatively recent images of 16 former players.
You have about 10 seconds guessing time for each.

[youtube]ccC9OgZAIjY[/youtube]

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not working across the Philippine sea here in Vietnam Manila ... Maybe it's just the iPad .. I'll try on my work computer tomorrow morning :D

W

wolvo_boi

What if you dont know who they are from the playing days picture either :confused:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Watched the first 3, knew Froggat straight away but gave up after not knowing 2 and 3

I don't want to spoil it for others by putting too many answers. The initials for the second one are PB...

B

Battleship

Astonishing: you could be stood next to most of these guys in a queue and not suspect a thing!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's quite scary how they age. I'm about the same age as some of those players and I ain't done so bad compared to them!!!!!!!!

Strats

Reaction score
Budgie's let himself go ... have I missed 'guess the player 1' - can't see it anywhere?
Great thread by the way.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant. In the very short time he was with us, player no. 3 was my hero!

B

bridgnorthwolf

Got them all apart from number 3. Who is that? I recognise him, but can't think.

I recognised Number 2 Paul Blades straight away, but he does look old! Not seen him for years. Also first time I've seen Tom Bennett in years, but he was easy to spot too.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got them all apart from number 3. Who is that? I recognise him, but can't think.

Neil Edwards. Think we signed him from Kingswinford, and in a troubled Division 3 campaign in 1985, he could find the back of the net. Picked up an injury and it finished his career at Wolves. I found him a mini-legend... Then we signed Bully...

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crikey, Gary Pierce hasn't aged very well has he!! and he's only 61
I said the same above -he's exactly the same age as me (this was my vintage Wolves era) - think I'll get my flares out and head on down the disco!!!!!!!!!

ManilaWolf

Reaction score
What if you dont know who they are from the playing days picture either :confused:

This is a very good question.
I would be amazed if anybody knew them all.

I will post the answers as a linked image file some time later today.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a shame how Pierce has aged ... someone posted the Bolton Wolves game from 77 at the weekend and he looked almost like a boy in that.

Grat work Manila [again] ... This time I managed to guess a lot more this time of the older faces [even Budgie who hadn't really changed much appart from the hair].

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great thread Manila, many thanks for posting it !

Back
Top Bottom