Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ground Rankings

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
God it's going to get bad if we have to resort to this. Whenever I'm wondering if it's worth going to see Wolves somewhere the cost of a stadium tour isn't generally at the forefront of my thinking.

I'll do my own to pass the time.
1. Bramall Lane, proper old school ground with Proper old school fans.
2. Villa Park, much as I hate them the Holte End is impressive when they're doing well (so thankfully rarely)
4 Goodison, view pretty dodgy from half the away section, but at least it's got some character.
5. Etihad, somehow we can generate a good atmosphere despite being in 3 tiers. Can be good in there but might be biased by scenes this season!
6 Selhurst Park - nice Eagle, 20 loud fans and they think there's a good atmosphere.
7 Leicester functional, identikit but bin those bloody clappers.
8 Emirates, big comfy seats which is maybe why the home crowd is generally asleep.
9 Turf Moor - very old school, would be good if we got a proper old school end.
10. Anfield, good as long as you can actually see the pitch from your seat
11 NWHL - OK can't deny it's impressive visually but those massive corporate layers killed it as a football stadium, more money than soul, sums up so much about modern football.
12 Amex oddly small ends for the size of the stadium, lots of nice people going to enjoy the game and not caring too much who wins, not really my thing.
13 Vicarage Road, tinpot London rejects over achieving for now.
14 Stamford Bridge, more fans who have forgotten what a second rate club they are. At least we get the Liquidator.
15 St James's Park, may as well watch on the TV.
16 Old Trafford, there must be real Man Utd fans but I only ever seem to see tourists.
17 London Stadium, if you get the seats nearest the pitch you'll still be 50 yards behind the goal and the atmosphere is flatter than a witches tit.
Bournemouth and Southampton can't comment.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I drank the other side of the canal last year, put it this way, they weren’t glory hunters, and I didn’t drink there again this year! :eek:

Ha ha, usually in from the metro, the chippy does a great steak pudding chips and gravy to be fair, should have moved them up a bit just for that.

S

ShropshireLad

Back
Top Bottom