Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Greasy Jack - would you or not??

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok there is no doubt he is a talent.
By far the best in a crap veela team.
But which of the teams above Wolves does he go straight in and start for.
And $64,000,000 question, would you have in our team.
I would, if he could be taught to stop diving and falling over, I think he would improve the team with skill, speed and forward movement.
Just saying ay I

siwolf80

Reaction score
Ok there is no doubt he is a talent.
By far the best in a crap veela team.
But which of the teams above Wolves does he go straight in and start for.
And $64,000,000 question, would you have in our team.
I would, if he could be taught to stop diving and falling over, I think he would improve the team with skill, speed and forward movement.
Just saying ay I

Hard question to answer.

With the ball I don't think there are many teams he wouldn't have a chance of starting for, maybe Man City and Liverpool less so.

What I do notice alot is his work rate without the ball, which I'm not sure is that good which could be a stumbling block for some.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Every time he did something wrong the villa fans would be giving it the obvious Agent Grealish Schtick. It’d get old fast.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not for that much. He's a good player but I don't quite see where he would fit here.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard question to answer.

With the ball I don't think there are many teams he wouldn't have a chance of starting for, maybe Man City and Liverpool less so.

What I do notice alot is his work rate without the ball, which I'm not sure is that good which could be a stumbling block for some.
I Watched the city and Leicester matches, and noticed his general lack of work rate off the ball. At the minute he's a big fish in a small pond, thriving on the attention he's getting, playing for his childhood club.

Take him out of that setting, and I really don't think he'd walk into any of the traditional top 6 clubs.

Liverpool/City/Chelsea don't need him.
Arsenal/utd can't afford to carry another luxury player, they have other areas that need sorting, and he's not exactly a Mourinho type of player.

Last edited:

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine how many free kicks there’d be with him, Jota and Traore in the side.....and how many assists for Moutinho...

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No. Too self indulgent for my liking. Not a team player plus he's a ****ing ****ing ****

siwolf80

Reaction score
I Watched the city and Leicester matches, and noticed his general lack of work rate off the ball. At the minute he's a big fish in a small pond, thriving on the attention he's getting, playing for his childhood club.

Take him out of that setting, and I really don't think he'd walk into any of the traditional top 6 clubs.

Liverpool/City/Chelsea don't need him.
Arsenal/utd can't afford another luxury player, they have other areas that need sorting, and he's not exactly a Mourinho type of player.

It's why I broke it down with and without the ball.

I also think your point regarding big fish in a small pond is very valid.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haircut, a regular kick up the **** from Nuno and I'd have him in the squad for £25m tops. His adoration of self and outright cheating are the two major stumbling blocks.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll leave Villa this month or in the summer. Will kiss the badge of his new club when he scores his first goal. He will in turn be hated by Villa fans.
Alan Brazil and all the kiss a rse media will continue to refer to him as Jack.
Good footballer, big headed ill advised twonk.
Wouldn't want him at Wolves.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a heart beat. He'd play on the left in our 3-4-3 and also be able to play more centrally if we switched formations. His ability to go past players and draw fouls would be invaluable, not to mention his ability to score outside the box. But yes, Villa would never sell and he'd never come to us because he's too loyal to them (which is great to see in this day and age tbh).

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only if we already had a deal to sell him the very next day for a healthy profit, otherwise i wouldn't want him here.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, superb player. Nuno can work on his attitude. Very much doubt he would come mind...

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thread title is a little disturbing! I'd take him for the right price but we would have to change our formation or push him wide if we played him.
Not going to happen but hes a very good player who has overcome his unfortunate balance problem, though it does seem to return at odd moments during a game.

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry Jack, your talented but the sheer amount of grease lets you down, literally. If you could somehow get yourself degreased you might just stay on your feet a little longer and land a move to a proper big club like Wolves.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Absolutely walks into our team and would make us a much better outfit.

Anyone who says no either knows nothing about football or are extremely biased and therefore blinkered to players currently in our team.

Horrid little **** though

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, but like many not sure he is right for Nuno or Fosun. nothing wrong with loving your boyhood club.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine how many free kicks there’d be with him, Jota and Traore in the side.....and how many assists for Moutinho...
Yes but with the refs that we have they would be awarded against us.:rolleyes:

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No ****ing chance. I'd rather support the ****! There I said it.

Back
Top Bottom