Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Graham Potter anyone?

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
On the back of a pretty dire performance and the ineptitude of decision making by the current manager is it time to look elsewhere rather quickly?

Whether Graham Potter was the right fit for Chelsea I really don’t know but for Wolves could be the answer in the long term?

What do you think folks?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the back of a pretty dire performance and the ineptitude of decision making by the current manager is it time to look elsewhere rather quickly?

Whether Graham Potter was the right fit for Chelsea I really don’t know but for Wolves could be the answer in the long term?

What do you think folks?
Not a chance he comes to work for these clowns.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a good shout and who we should have had anyway , he will settle us down and get to a hack 5 as we lo9k a shambles with a 4 l

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes please! We should have done what we could to get him before turning to GON - perhaps we did?

At least he's genuinely recognised as a football manager, I don't think GON is recognised as anything (yet). I mean, he's no more of a manager than Terry O'Connor or Steve Davis. (OK, I've probably gone a bit OTT on that last bit!)

Last edited:

Will Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
No, he would need a summer to prepare. Doubt he would come to us anyway

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've not got the proverbial pot to urinate in so you can rule out someone who's just departed a club that deals in enormous salaries.

Worryingly I'm sure I saw Nathan Jones watching the match today so Hobbs will probably deep in talks to snap him up right now.

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
All out for him now or it will be too late by the time they realise!

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
He wouldn't come. The season is a dice roll on staying up with poor investment against a weak (IMO) bottom third of the table. Not sure if their attitude will change pre winter window if things are as dire as last yeae, but I'm not sure anything will happen for now.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What do you think folks?
Grow up

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling the next club to get Potter will have made a brilliant appointment. He has something to prove and is clearly a good manager.

One things for sure, there is absolutely zero chance he'll come to Molineux under this regime.

T

TheConcourse

Would be a tremendous appointment. Smart, articulate manager with a point to prove.

Really good experience across multiple leagues, and started the process of building Brighton.

Would snap your hand off for him now.

Wolfenstein

Groupie
Reaction score

What do you think folks?
Unfortunately with all the bad press. Lops slating and the club being an absolute mess no one in their right mind would manage us at the moment.

That’s why we have Gary.

Westbakejazz

Reaction score

What do you think folks?

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
it took Graham Potter a few seasons and may I say most were bottom half finishes to get to where they are now ....he won't come into wolves and work miracles and turn us into Brighton if that's what people are thinking

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately with all the bad press. Lops slating and the club being an absolute mess no one in their right mind would manage us at the moment.

That’s why we have Gary.
We should have taken Dean smith…….

Granted he has history with us, but he is bar far a better manager than the ****ing charlatan we have at the moment.

Big Sam is waiting for the bat signal already…….. we are easily in the bottom 3/4 sides in the league.

Everton have players to come back from injury that will help.

They were the better side in three games, we can’t say that……

L78

Reaction score
Realistically hes never going to come to wolves unfortunately he can get something bigger that's the reality of things atm

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We still have no money.

This is the big issue, a lot of talk has helped distract from the issue.

We didn't sign Doyle right now, because we have no money. We offered to loan Adams now, because we have no money. We offered to loan Dia, because we have no money.

Fosun are entirely our biggest problem, and they have to go if we are to progress. In fact, not even that, if we are to avoid relegation.

For some reason, we are skint, despite making £120m in profit on transfer dealings and saving around £40m a year on the wage bill. Clearly, a Premier League club that does that shouldn't be in a problem, so it shows the issues go high.

We have O'Neil because he's cheap, that's the only reason.

It's also why we can't get Potter.

We've had it until we get sold.

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
it took Graham Potter a few seasons and may I say most were bottom half finishes to get to where they are now ....he won't come into wolves and work miracles and turn us into Brighton if that's what people are thinking
Neither could pep,

Back
Top Bottom