Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Ramos

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling Ramos isnt the striker Bruno wants judging by his comments today. Hope whoever it is we get it sorted.
He has to say that. If he admitted speaking to Ramos directly he would be done for tapping up etc.

Of course he’s spoken to him. And sounded it out. Whether it completes or not is another thing

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be plausible. You wouldn't really need to be doing any due diligence if you were selling a player.

What does it matter to you, it's the buying club's job?

I would think they'd be aware. For a start, they'd want warning that they might need to look for a replacement! Or we'd at least want to know how much it would cost us to get a replacement, before deciding to sell.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If he lands Evanilson or that Nigerian one, he's won twitter. No way it can be two flukes. Twitter is mad, people are all over everything he says (or she)

Plus his Ramos stuff looks not far off the mark

I think (s)he knows he has at least 4 days until (s)he's proven wrong, so can get a lot of attention in the meantime. Time will tell.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he lands Evanilson or that Nigerian one, he's won twitter. No way it can be two flukes. Twitter is mad, people are all over everything he says (or she)

Won? I'd love to understand where the victory is? What is the motivation in wanting to be seen as ITK - on Twitter or the mix? If he really does know something we don't, what does he gain by telling us? If he doesn't, what is the motive behind an elaborate pretence? It really is beyond me.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you're transferring someone surely it's a sale?!

I think he means he doesn't know about 'outgoings" rather than sales per se.
Which means he knows somebody on the "incoming" side.....like somebody who looks over medical history for new players, or deals in player insurance values etc.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Last season Evanilson had a 1 in 2 goalscoring record for Porto which is pretty good. Evanilson is 3 years younger than Diaz who scored the same amount (albeit by January !) and went to Liverpool for 37 million.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he means he doesn't know about 'outgoings" rather than sales per se.
Which means he knows somebody on the "incoming" side.....like somebody who looks over medical history for new players, or deals in player insurance values etc.
Yeah pretty obvious that's what he means. Might still be a WUM, but...

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay who is watching the Benfica game tonight? Might be interesting to see whether Ramos plays and what his body language is like at the end of the game.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay who is watching the Benfica game tonight? Might be interesting to see whether Ramos plays and what his body language is like at the end of the game.
Will watch the last part at the whistle or if hes subbed see how he reacts to fans and team mates.

Either way scjmidt said hes free to go after they qualify for champs league.

Could be us or southampton

ws1wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Mate he’s a massive WUM, don’t even waste your time with him, got very lucky with Nunes, had no idea and didn’t mention the Austrian which should tell you he knows nothing

This is what they do, they have no followers and make loads of guesses, as soon as one of them is correct they delete all the others then start promoting they’re ITK and their followers grow so it looks like they are

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate he’s a massive WUM, don’t even waste your time with him, got very lucky with Nunes, had no idea and didn’t mention the Austrian which should tell you he knows nothing

This is what they do, they have no followers and make loads of guesses, as soon as one of them is correct they delete all the others then start promoting they’re ITK and their followers grow so it looks like they are
He should become a politician or a weather forecaster

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well said mate. **** chatter.

Reaction score
Can’t see this one happening, going off what Bruno said in his spurs press conference. Although I think we do need another striker on top of the Austrian I don’t think it will be Ramos.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see this one happening, going off what Bruno said in his spurs press conference. Although I think we do need another striker on top of the Austrian I don’t think it will be Ramos.
He could have been trying to deflect, dont think you want to announce to everyone, yes i have had calls with him directly

Back
Top Bottom