Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goncalo Ramos

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well you get the worm. A while to go before this one gets close I reckon with the champions league game due.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like this has legs. Obligation to buy perhaps?

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
The journalist Pedro is very much the go to person for ITK stuff anything Portuguese. He broke the Nunes stuff yesterday before anyone else… Romano follows him. I would assume the Ramos news is true and this transfer is happening or proceeding well….

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well you get the worm a while to go before this one gets close I reckon with the champons league game due.
Yeah apparently Benfica will discuss a transfer after the final CL qualifier on August 23.

It shows the wisdom in waiting in the transfer market - go early and sign players from pool B or wait and access those in pool A.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

The journalist Pedro is very much the go to person for ITK stuff anything Portuguese. He broke the Nunes stuff yesterday before anyone else… Romano follows him. I would assume the Ramos news is true and this transfer is happening or proceeding well….
He said interest tbf, nothing more concrete than that. Didn't say the bid had been accepted.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Our no.1 target by all accounts. As long as Benfica are happy to effectively accept deferred payment then it's a definite goer. Bruno will have seen him first hand during his time there.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like it's imminent but if we are willing to spend the money I can see it happening.

He's a top young striker can also play in a partnership with Fabio too which they have done with portugal u21.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like it's imminent but if we are willing to spend the money I can see it happening.

He's a top young striker can also play in a partnership with Fabio too which they have done with portugal u21.

4-2-4 then next season!!!

Sa

Semedo---Collins---Kilman---Ait-Nouri

Neves---Nunes

Neto--------------------Guedes
Ramos---Silva​

floydstreet

Reaction score
Apparently Newcastle very keen also
But being in portuhampton has to help

Exciting times as ever judge at end of window but a squad and options are forming

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm imagining Bruno in a WhatsApp group with Neves, Nunes, Guedes and Ramos.

"Ruben, if these boys wanna sign will you stay?"

"Lads will you all sign if Ruben stays?"
Dropping Eddie Howe, Harry Maguire and Fat Frank memes into the chat at every opportunity..

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not been able to keep up with all the various threads but a few weeks back we didn't have a pot to **** in and if we wanted a player we would have to let someone go to get the deal through? What's changed that we can now throw money about like confetti?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I don't like these speculative threads...

But in light of recent going ons, does this have legs?

Maybe, just maybe (if indeed we were close or interested), we pulled the plug on Enzo Fernandes to sweeten any moves for Mr Ramos

Probably not (given it was a good month or so ago), but makes you wonder in the Mendes world. Feels like a big game of chess and uncle Jorge is a grand master

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not been able to keep up with all the various threads but a few weeks back we didn't have a pot to **** in and if we wanted a player we would have to let someone go to get the deal through? What's changed that we can now throw money about like confetti?

We were never at the stage of not having a pot to **** in, though. People (me included) have consistently pointed out that the club could spend up to around 80 million without selling. If they chose to. All that’s changed is that they’ve chosen to do so.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The players we wanted to spend money on have become available..

Or

We’ve taken some extra investment..

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not true.
Yes the self sustainability line was there BUT they have always said money will be available if the right player came along

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we got Ramos we could very feasibly have a starting 11 sometime soon which contained 8 Portuguese players!
That would surely be a record number of the same nationality foreign players in an English team?

Sa
Semado Collins killman RAN
Nunes Neves Moutinho
Guedes Ramos Neto

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is he any good? I know he’s scored a few this season but I’ve personally never seen him play and don’t play football manager to base an opinion on. Like, is he going to be ready to play in the PL regularly or is it one for the future? Thanks in advance.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we got Ramos we could very feasibly have a starting 11 sometime soon which contained 8 Portuguese players!
That would surely be a record number of the same nationality foreign players in an English team?

Sa
Nunes Neves Moutinho
Guedes Ramos Neto

Never mind the nationalities, that's beginning to look like a team capable of Champions League. Add in Fabio a year older and wiser, full of confidence and about to go into overdrive ... beginning to sound like Villa fans with their annual title challenge :D

floydstreet

Reaction score

Sa
Nunes Neves Moutinho
Guedes Ramos Neto
Hopefully mgw gets a place but English player value is sadly largely max. Gordon £45m, crazy

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sa
Nunes Neves Moutinho
Guedes Ramos Neto
Don't forget Toti at the back!

T

TheConcourse

Benfica are in the middle of Champions League qualification aren’t they?

They play their 2nd leg v Kyiv on the 23rd. Can’t see anything happening before then.

Back
Top Bottom