Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goal music

Like it?

• Yes

Votes: 69 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 186 72.9%

• Total voters

Beastier

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we also bin the tat we come out to after half time.....

I'd also like something like generic than Hi-Ho Silver Lining for pre-match build up (as it's shared by too many other teams)....perhaps "Those Were the Days"

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well. I tried my best.

"The survey results reflected that feedback, with 55 per cent of fans stating they enjoyed the current goal music and 45 per cent of fans stating they didn’t. In addition, 60 per cent of fans said they would not be in favour of using a different choice of song for goal music. Due to this feedback, L’amour Toujours has been and will continue to be played after goals are scored at Molineux during the 2022/23 season."

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People should have season tickets rescinded if they voted in favour of this embarrassing rubbish.
Dummy spitting out much? I don't like it so that's all that matters huh.... Tough! Confirms once again how unrepresentative of the match attending fanbase the Mix is.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we also bin the tat we come out to after half time.....

I'd also like something like generic than Hi-Ho Silver Lining for pre-match build up (as it's shared by too many other teams)....perhaps "Those Were the Days"
Or even...

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Goal music is absolutely **** and i dont know who the 55% silent majority are who says its great, but its way down on the list of priorities for now lol

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dummy spitting out much? I don't like it so that's all that matters huh.... Tough! Confirms once again how unrepresentative of the match attending fanbase the Mix is.

Crikey !
Personally, I think it should be binned along with the vuvuzela horn and those hideous things that the Leicester City supporters rattle, so I guess that puts me in the same camp as the other chap.

I'm also not over keen on a brass quintet that belts out popular numbers on the International stage, but then I'm just old school. ;)

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well. I tried my best.

"The survey results reflected that feedback, with 55 per cent of fans stating they enjoyed the current goal music and 45 per cent of fans stating they didn’t. In addition, 60 per cent of fans said they would not be in favour of using a different choice of song for goal music. Due to this feedback, L’amour Toujours has been and will continue to be played after goals are scored at Molineux during the 2022/23 season."

Christ me. I won’t be able to look at anyone on Sunday without thinking - “Are you a goal music enjoyer?”

Would be interesting to know the demographic/stand splits of people who actually voted, how many matches they attend etc. etc.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What´s our "goal music"?
Never heard it myself..to bizzy bouncing around screaming all by myself..:)
Is Blades still doing Dave Clark Fives..Glad all over?
We could go for Captain Sensibles Happy Talk when we do score.

I do not expect this to be a very popular choice.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ me. I won’t be able to look at anyone on Sunday without thinking - “Are you a goal music enjoyer?”

Would be interesting to know the demographic/stand splits of people who actually voted, how many matches they attend etc. etc.
Guessing that the survey only went to ST holders and possibly members. In all honesty l'm actually not that fussed about goal music but lots of the younger folk seem to love it so......

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Guessing that the survey only went to ST holders and possibly members. In all honesty l'm actually not that fussed about goal music but lots of the younger folk seem to love it so......
Am a member not a ST holder and am sure I've not received a survey. Weird how the results are so different to the poll here.

Edit: the article states that everyone who went to a match last season was emailed and offered the chance to participate. Don't remember that!

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can’t wait to hear it when we grab a consolation goal during a home drubbing over the next few months. I’ll forget I’m in a cold, wet Molineux watching my beloved team getting their arses handed to them on a plate and imagine I’m in a balmy Barcelona because that ****ing song is ringing out of our awful PA system. I’ll dance a jig, feel a warmth inside and think of those fair Spanish ladies…

…oh yeah, we lost to Espanol as well, didn’t we?!

Last edited:

Darren M (Dazza)

Reaction score
Goal music is absolutely **** and i dont know who the 55% silent majority are who says its great, but its way down on the list of priorities for now lol
Just shows what a small percentage of the fan base mol mix is. It’s def nearly 90% bin it on the forum

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When opposition scores..we could tune Africa Bambataa&John Lydons "World Destruction".

Another choice for goal music..Devo..Whip It!

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dislike it but it seems to be the majority of the crowd sing/bounce along with it when we score. Maybe slightly as a **** taking thing (vs the Vile in April comes to mind).

Back
Top Bottom