Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goal music

Do you think we should play goal music?

• Yes

Votes: 70 24.8%
  • No

Votes: 205 72.7%
  • Yes but I’m a child

Votes: 7 2.5%

• Total voters

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i think the light show is fantastic, the 'all of the lights' soundtrack sends a chill down the spine - fantastic, and when i hear it i think of night games at molineux

the goal music - it was funny after barcelona and i like the track, but very anti goal music. it's definitely tinpot.

i wish they'd bring back 'that goal was sponsored by - wolverhampton windows' as we used to have in Div 4. everyone would celebrate naturally, it'd calm down then they'd announce the goalscorer followed by that - brilliant! or even the Radio WM carhorn!!

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
Underworld "Born Slippy" should do the trick, a few rounds of "larga larga larga larga - Bruno - larga larga larga" Get the ground bouncing !!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goal music is so embarrassing it makes us look like a tin pot club full of ****s.
I have to agree. It actually spoils away games now when the idiots around me start singing Gigi d'Agostino..... not only is it just plain cringe, it's gone from being a playful reminder of our Europa league run to a painful footnote to our regression since Seville.

The lights are good but you have to change stuff like that up often to prevent it going very stale very quickly. If you're in for a penny you gotta be in for a pound

BrierleyHillWolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
To be fair I take most things with a pinch of salt but I really didn't like it when we had that DJ in the family enclosure. I found that embarrassing

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we should play the chorus to Spandau Ballet - Gold but edit it for crowd participation to say Goal instead of Gold. We could even incorporate the screens to prompt like a kareoke.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like others I like the goal music as it’s a throwback to our European adventure a few years ago. From my part of the south bank I think I’m in the majority as well as most round me were loving it the other night.

Those calling it tin pot need to chill out a bit as it’s only as tin pot as every single song we sing being a rip off from another club but does it really matter? This isn’t the Beatles Vs The Stones. If your first thought when we score is “I don’t like this music” you need to give your head a little wobble.

Back
Top Bottom