Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Glenn Hoddle

M

-MTW-

Stockport already have Ray Mathias who is a top bloke and a great football man. It would be a travesty if that prat Hoddle elbowed him out.

D

Dewsburywolf

Dear oh dear, has his stock really fallen that low?

Can I throw Rohan Ricketts into the mix of prospective signings?

D

Dewsburywolf

Wasn't Al Jaber a loan?

Nope, signed with special permission from the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia (or whatever) to more than likely tap into the merchandise aspect of things (would've earned us millions) but then Colin Lee decided to $$$$ everything up by playing Robert Taylor instead

Scott.Cooper

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope, signed with special permission from the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia (or whatever) to more than likely tap into the merchandise aspect of things (would've earned us millions) but then Colin Lee decided to $$$$ everything up by playing Robert Taylor instead

During the 2006 World Cup we went to watch Tunisia V Saudi Arabia (It was at Munich's new stadium and was between England Games). We took a big Wolves flag with us but were sat amongst the Tunisian Fans.

We only wanted to see Al Jaber but he was on the bench; he came on late in the game and to our amazement scored with his first touch. We'd had a few drinks and over-celebrated massively which was a very bizarre experience!

P

Paul76

To be fair, Hoddle was absolutely diabolical for us and he is a 1st class ****. But I like what he's been doing in Spain with the young lads in is academy.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, Hoddle was absolutely diabolical for us and he is a 1st class ****. But I like what he's been doing in Spain with the young lads in is academy.
It makes some sense to find a club for some of the Spanish trainees to go on to - if that's what is going to happen?

mrwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hoddle is a good coach, but hes not a manager, also the style of football he wants his teams to play is too complicated and makes the teams he manages look $$$$! Also did he not say wolves weren't big enough for him? Now hes going to stockport???

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he's found a club which matches his ambitions? I'm sure he released a statement saying something like that when he left us in the lurch.

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he's found a club which matches his ambitions? I'm sure he released a statement saying something like that when he left us in the lurch.

I notice it's been six years and he still hasn't found this mysterious club. I wonder what's taking so long?

B

Burlton Wolf

maybe he will use them to showcase all the players from his academy in spain or wherever it is......

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
maybe he will use them to showcase all the players from his academy in spain or wherever it is......

I beieve this is the whole point of him going there. Hoddle is a shameless self publicist and his own academy will be placed before the club and its fans.

The worst manager I have ever seen at wolves - my son would make any excuse he could not to use his season ticket to watch a game when Hoddle was there.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the most despicable cretins ever to grace this earth.

Let's home we get them in the cup. I will make sure I get front row seats right behind the dug out so as I can spend 90 minutes hurling abuse at the $$$$stain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolv3nsam

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's home we get them in the cup. I will make sure I get front row seats right behind the dug out so as I can sorbs 90 minutes hurling abuse at the $$$$stain.

If it was at Molineux the atmosphere would be incredible! ;)

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

I was about to say something along these lines. He's gone up in my estimation after leaving us, though at that time I rated most war criminals higher than I rated Glennda.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Didn't he take out an injunction about that:goodnight:

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time is a great healer. When he left I wanted him to suffer a slow, agonising death - I'd settle for a swift, painless demise for the worthless **** now!

Given his views on disabled people I've always wondered if I happened to run him over and he ended up in a wheelchair would it be my fault or his due to his actions in a previous life?!

S

savagewolf

I've always wondered if I happened to run him over and he ended up in a wheelchair would it be my fault or his due to his actions in a previous life?!
Having bought a new car its tempting to put it to the test .Stockport you say ........... :captain:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if he'll find a place for Eileen Drewery on the staff ....

Back
Top Bottom