Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gestifute relationship to sour?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This spoiled my day

Wolves' Gestifute relationship in danger of turning sour as report on Mendes plan emerges Wolves' Gestifute relationship in danger of turning sour as report on Mendes plan emerges
If there is any truth in that, which l personally doubt, then either Guo is onside (which likely means that we have a stellar replacement lined up) or Jorge is heading for a spectacular fallout with one of his major shareholders who has the money to really hurt him. I somehow doubt the second.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mendes follows the money. All of football follow the money. That's the way of the game now. If he's not gonna be able to use Wolves to move players around (like Jota) then he needs to find another "project". **** him, anyway.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Absolute clickbait nonsense...

The worst source bull**** possible...

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was going to post earlier about how the standard of football journalism is absolutely atrocious these days.

Local rags still exist but these nonsense sites are getting worse.

It's either a rehash of what idiot fans have said on idiot Twitter or something utterly clickbaity and baseless

D

Deleted member 11332

I won’t give them a click, but assume the article mentions Guo’s holding in Gestifute as they have done their full research?

You would assume that basic stuff would have been checked, alas it wasn't.

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The main thing i see as this being utter bs is that Nuno doesn't seem the type of person who would throw away the relationship he has with us wolves fans by going for such a move.
I know money talks and all, but some people, and i regard Nuno as being one of them, still realise that there is more to football than money.

If he were to make such a move, i imagine that the 2 games next season would be rather.....eventful...between the two sets of fans due to the bad feeling it would cause combined with the inevitable **** taking.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The main thing i see as this being utter bs is that Nuno doesn't seem the type of person who would throw away the relationship he has with us wolves fans by going for such a move.
I know money talks and all, but some people, and i regard Nuno as being one of them, still realise that there is more to football than money.

If he were to make such a move, i imagine that the 2 games next season would be rather.....eventful...between the two sets of fans due to the bad feeling it would cause combined with the inevitable **** taking.
If Nuno was that money motivated he wouldn't have donated £250k for food parcels for the poor of Wolvo.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Especially after Villa stopped us from wearing those Mendes masks.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolute *******s of a story. And thats what it is, a made up story to get clicks. I remember seeing a stat on the percentage of accurate football/transfer stories written by these click sites. The figure was less than 5%. Unless it comes from Percy, Romano or at worst Spiers then its all just a load of nonsense.

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, so your manager secures your best finish for years and you bring in the talent from your neighbours where their fans are using their forum to cast votes on whether they should get rid as they're getting restless of no plan b, repetitive set pieces and very little excitement.
Sounds a great plan! What a load of bull! I suspect vile will be focusing all their effort on keeping grealish, fullstop

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A click bait site quoting a click bait site quoting their ‘sources’ they definitely have...

Interesting that ad filled internet sites that regurgitate 100’s of poor quality rumours a day have ‘sources’ at Wolves yet renowned journalists have commented previously on how difficult it is to get information about of Wolves despite being well connected in football...

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh come on, engage in a little critical thinking before ramming clickbait down our throats. This isn't a well thought of journalist, it's some grad student who's read that same article from earlier on SportClickz or whatever it was called, and rehashed it slightly. That's why he's managed to churn out 5 articles today. Unless you actually think this is someone who knows exactly what's going on at Wolves, Villa, Evertong and Liverpool, all in one day!

Everton transfer news: Ancelotti eyes upgrades in two positions
Everton transfers: How much Carlo Ancelotti has spent as Toffees boss
Jorge Mendes' shock plan could sour relationship with Wolves
Tottenham's next manager: Spurs target linked with another high-profile job
Liverpool transfer rumours: Reds target to be offered new deal to stay in Serie A

This is not based on inside info, it's just someone repeating guesswork.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Even for the internet, this article was wayy out there

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has the spare time and is able to cobble together a fee words for a clickbait site, try and get the ball rolling on Neves season long loan to Stourbridge or something equally ridiculous.

That said, i am half expecting to wake up and see the brummie mail reporting that tomorrow.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably a vile fan journo always the same what was it last year ffp can’t spend

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I was a super agent and wanted to ensure that my client entrenched his position and was awarded the largest possible transfer budget, I might leak stories to the media implying a dissatisfaction with my client's club.

It'd probably play even better if I invoked the name of a local rival to really rile up the fans....

:cool:

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone is stupid enough to believe that trash then more fool them.
After making good progress this season, why would Villa ditch Smith?
And given the humble guy Nuno is and the integrity he displays, does anyone on here REALLY believe he would leave Wolves for one of their local rivals?

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fosun and Gestifute are intertwined so this report doesn’t make much sense to be honest. It could be that Mendes could move Nuno on so he can player trade at the new club but he would make sure he installed someone at Wolves too so he could continue his player shuffling here as well. I’ve got to admit to feeling a bit peeved off that we have to have so much reliance on an agent that our fortunes appear to be in his hands. It brings benefits I won’t deny it but to be at the mercy of this man feels like making a pact with the devil.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reads like an intern was struggling to write a story, had 3 pints at lunchtime, came back and wrote this bull****.

It conveniently omits to mention that Fosun have a stake in Gestifute

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Why would Villa sack Smith who the players love?

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defo a good idea ****ing off your shareholders. The people who write this **** must be absolutely thic

Unless Fosun would like Nuno moved on...

I don’t think Nuno would go to Villa though, he’s too aware of what it means to the fans

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This spoiled my day

Wolves' Gestifute relationship in danger of turning sour as report on Mendes plan emerges Wolves' Gestifute relationship in danger of turning sour as report on Mendes plan emerges

What utter utter ****e

The ‘journalist’ seems oblivious that gestifute are part owned by a Fosun subsidiary

@sam_brookes2 is an NCTJ qualified journalist apparently. He obviously had to make something up about wolves \ villa up today so came up with this twaddle

Utter bobbins

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A mate (acquaintance) who is a vile fan sent me this earlier, albeit screenshots from a different site.
Like I told him, clickbait rubbish that's plucked from nowhere to generate clicks to feed their advertising.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate this “silly season” time of year. Only one or two people will have an idea what is going to go on with Nuno (and transfers) and yet stories like this appear and we all get either excited or bent out of shape. NO ONE KNOWS!

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's like they just print a story, with no research. We own part of Gestifute. It doesn't even mention that. The journalist rather doesn't know that, or he doesn't care and makes a story up anyway.

Last edited:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if you think that ones bad, what about this one?

Just wow! Clearly this guy has no idea of our u23's. Samuels is nowhere near the standard of a first team squad member at a Premier League club as it currently stands. He has ability but not at this level at present. The author clearly doesnt bother researching properly either as if he did he would realise Samuels is also currently out injured.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A click bait site quoting a click bait site quoting their ‘sources’ they definitely have...

Interesting that ad filled internet sites that regurgitate 100’s of poor quality rumours a day have ‘sources’ at Wolves yet renowned journalists have commented previously on how difficult it is to get information about of Wolves despite being well connected in football...

They obviously haven't got the contact details of the man who "thinks"..:)

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dont get it at all??
Mainly for the fact that Dean Smith just done a good job this season and the fans and players are with him.
Why not just say Tottenham? Im not saying thats true either but theres just more legitimacy and sense to it. Tottenham need a manager, Villa do not and then theres the fact of local rivals, would wolves let go anyway etc etc.

I wish i could become a journalist if they are getting paid to write that. I dont have any ITK sources or anything but could put a better rumour than that together.

Back
Top Bottom