Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gattuso sacked

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rather we get Sean Dyche if we want a nutter...

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That'll be one of the "big names" who've shown an interest then. I think Gattuso would be the worst fit of the names mentioned. How will his ego deal with having to follow Nuno?

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I don’t know much about this guy managerially, although based on some of the comments I presume he’s a bit of a hothead? Can someone just explain why he wouldn’t be a good fit?

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I don’t know much about this guy managerially, although based on some of the comments I presume he’s a bit of a hothead? Can someone just explain why he wouldn’t be a good fit?
In short, a short zenga

SeaWolf

Reaction score
Rather we get Sean Dyche if we want a nutter...
I do like a nutter as a player, and loved him as a player. Next to Neves and 20 years younger he'd be perfect. But not as a manager.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
To go from the class and dignity Nuno afforded us to the chaotic and insane management style of Gattuso would be unfathomable.

I sincerely hope this doesn’t come to pass.
I'll raise you a Scott Parker (or lower??, ohhh hold on I'll go get a tape measure....)

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If we go from Nuno to Gattuso, then Gattuso couldnt have said it better himself

Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****

No thank you

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see Fosun going with Gattuso. Too sharp a contrast with Nuno and likely to upset everybody! Not sure the Italian temperament is what we need now.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has he done something wrong I don't know about? Loved him as a player. Hasn't done bade at AC or Napoli. There are candidates that I'd prefer but I wouldn't too upset with him ending up as wolves boss.

Has_Talisca_Signed

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Honestly can’t rule out anyone before they’ve had at least 10-15 games. People on here slagging off Lage, Rafa & Gattuso!! Imagine being that pretentious that you think we need a tier 1 manager or else have the Mix have a meltdown!!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did well at Napoli. A string finish to the season but unfortunately didn't beat Verona yesterday

Don't think he'd be a great fit for us though

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Conceicao going to napoli according to reports in Italy so can strike him off the list

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always remember him trying to front up to Joe Jordan,didn't go as plain sailingly as he'd hoped!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
  • Fonseca leaves Roma, to join Wolves??
  • Gattuso leaves Napoli, to join Fiorentina
  • Conceicao leaves Porto, to join Napoli
  • Nuno leaves Wolves, to join Porto or Spurs??
  • Mourinho leaves Spurs, to join Roma

Rc49e2c0c3553f209c2af797e1abadf19.gif

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gattuso could be out the door due to Mendes intereference?! Shows the power Mendes has and where he places his candidates. Only wants his managers where they sign his players. its a protection racket

NorthWolf

Reaction score
I think this plague has had a much larger effect on club finances than people realise yet, Mendez can't **** clubs about as much as he could before and is finding that clubs want to not have to deal with his exclusive managers in place as they need to find the best value targets. Club owners also see where Mendez is going with all this dominance over football and don't want to play his game by his rules, they are just as egotistical as he is.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this plague has had a much larger effect on club finances than people realise yet, Mendez can't **** clubs about as much as he could before and is finding that clubs want to not have to deal with his exclusive managers in place as they need to find the best value targets. Club owners also see where Mendez is going with all this dominance over football and don't want to play his game by his rules, they are just as egotistical as he is.
Totally agree. Then you get some clubs like Arsenal who seem to want to spend money to placate fans post ESL.

Back
Top Bottom