Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary O’Neil

loppers86

Reaction score
This is exactly as i see it, but all it takes is one striker (maybe from burnley) to hit a purple patch and things could change very quickly.

Also, just because these season has three teams who everyone knew would struggle, it doesn’t mean to say we should waste it also being crap… ideal chance to bid some youth and build for next year … even Loppy may have bought into that plan.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is exactly as i see it, but all it takes is one striker (maybe from burnley) to hit a purple patch and things could change very quickly.

Also, just because these season has three teams who everyone knew would struggle, it doesn’t mean to say we should waste it also being crap… ideal chance to bid some youth and build for next year … even Loppy may have bought into that plan.

With Lyle Foster out for the next 3 games, which one?

Jay Rodriguez?

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everything at the club has gone stale.
It has hasn't it.

I am not following daily events nearly what I used to, and haven't watched a game since Palace, but seems to me there's nothing new to see, zero excitement, just typical turgid sound bites and platitudes. Perhaps they've decided the less we see of GON the better?

Anyways, seems like Fosun and Shi are content with relegation.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It has hasn't it.

I am not following daily events nearly what I used to, and haven't watched a game since Palace, but seems to me there's nothing new to see, zero excitement, just typical turgid sound bites and platitudes. Perhaps they've decided the less we see of GON the better?

Anyways, seems like Fosun and Shi are content with relegation.

Watching has become a chore.

Remember when it was Wolves vs City and everyone was excited thinking there was a decent chance of a good result? Now forget a win, it's a question on whether it'll be double digits and KdB will set a new PL record.

Think "well at least we can put a few past Luton"? Nope,' watch then hammer Sa with 20 shots and get pinned back like it's Barcelona.

If you went back a few years and showed footage of what the last 2 years have been, people would be thinking you're making it up for a laugh.

Ever since lockdown it's been ****.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Season ticket holder of 30 odd years and I've never felt this disenfranchised in my life. It's not just about GON, it's the whole setup. Really felt like we needed an appointment that would have galvanised fans though, not divide us.
Not renewing but that’s because I’m moving to Poland. Game tonight Il follow look out for the line up. But that’s because I always have. No expectations for me tonight. Low bar expectation to lose

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, it’s because of Fosun we are a PL team. It’s also not their fault that the money has been poorly invested. However, I do agree that they have employed the wrong people and with Shi in charge seem stubbornly opposed to a decent management structure. Perhaps they’ve run their course and are looking to sell. Remaining in the PL with healthy accounts will be a lot more appealing than Championship football.
How can you state ?
1.It’s not Fosuns fault the money has been poorly invested .
2. Fosun have employed the wrong people.

The wrong people invested the money.

Ps Fosun MUST want to sell soon, as in value terms it’s like handing over the keys to a Ferrari to Mr Bean

Last edited:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And two club shop sales and one week of free names and numbers…… and we are only 6 game weeks in so 50% of the time we have had a sale or an offer on merch too…..

It is quite funny really
That's probably my fault! Lol
I've normally bought a ton of merchandise from the clubshop and attended all home games.
So far, I'm yet to attend a game, and haven't spent a penny on merchandise for myself, or my three Wolves supporting kids.
I'm not a glory hunter, nor a pant wetter, but apathy has totally set in and contempt towards those pulling the strings, too.
The only money the club has seen so far from myself is the memberships purchased for myself and my eldest daughter, and frankly, they feel like they were sold under false pretences!
Fair play to those who continue to spend their hard earned regardless, but I simply can't justify the £100+ matchday expense for what is currently on offer.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I honestly think tonights result is a blessing, out of his depth - who do u go for though - Potter would be my choice but don't think he would touch us

Last edited:

Wolves4Life85

Groupie
Reaction score
Absolutely shocking..how is it we all knew what would happen when he was appointed yet they still offered him a 3 yr deal? Only managers that can manage these players are going to be foreign. They obviously aren't playing for him, if they are it was a shocking performance. Same players Julien had and he got a tune out of them, They wanted to play for him...looking forward to season being over at this rate.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now shown up by a championship manager tactically……

But don’t worry 7 games isn’t enough to judge him on HAHAHAHA

It was clear after three games he was ****, this is the cherry on a very **** Sunday!!!
He has two games left to turn this around. If he's lost the players then he's gone. If he hasn't, that Villa game needs a hell of a performance. It's not all his fault but he's just doubling down on the mess IMHO.

I still hope he can turn it round but lose the next two and the club are fools if they don't remove him immediately. We'll almost certainly get Dean Smith but at least he's a semi competent manager, if not any good at this level.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
He is dreadful. You can see this team don't perform for him.
Agreed and it's a genuine concern. I do wonder about the players' professional pride & playing for the shirt/fans, if it's the case. Think they are pretty average bunch to be candid and it's going to take a way more experienced manager to pull them together. Demoralising.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent, sounds like he’s feeling the pressure. He will be gone after Villa.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly think tonights result is a blessing, out of his depth - who do u go for though - Potter would be my choice but don't think he would touch us
Nobody of any note in their right minds would take it on under these constraints. They've really backed themselves into a corner with no way out that I can see apart from a sale before the value drops in the champ.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why's he making out that we were struggling footballing wise when he came in, we went pre-season unbeaten you complete and utter clown.
And soared past him in points from the head start he had at the World Cup break too……

He is a ****ing moron.

But again, who had “sly digs at JL” on their GO press conference bingo card?

I just need him to blame Doris for the sandwich she made him for the bus and I am on for a solid line!!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nobody of any note in their right minds would take it on under these constraints. They've really backed themselves into a corner with no way out that I can see apart from a sale before the value drops in the champ.
I don't agree with that actually. We've got a half decent squad, probably money for Jan, decent set up, and a good place to make your mark. There are issues higher up but that's not uncommon.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What ****es me off the most about this idiot, is that he never takes responsibility. He always makes excuses, blames players, officials, whatever. This group of players didn’t look like they played together much… well no **** Sherlock, you made 10 changes and you selected the squad. So do you think that’s down to you and not the situation you walked into 6 weeks ago? **** me I am really angry with him and his whiny voice now.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GON does not know the two-envelope joke

Outgoing person gives newcomer two envelopes marked 1 and 2 and says first screwup open 1 and follow the instructions

Sure enough, the newcomer screws up and reads 1) - blame it all on me

A little later, another screwup the newcomer follows 2)

"Prepare two envelopes...."

Back
Top Bottom