Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They didn't mate!
Penalties aside, they didn't score enough to deserve a win.
As was said by Ljunberg, a draw was probably a fair result.
Chances created mate, didn’t say scored enough…..

They created more quality chances than us! That cannot be denied, if mitrovic was there we would have been battered by half
Time

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Robbed off 9 ****ing points, and we repaired our finances in the summer?
Should be top 6 now.
What a load of *******s.

Consipracy time.

Premier League were ****ed we solved our ffp problems so in retaliation they're robbing us of 10 points instead of deducting them

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We may have been a bit unlucky with the penalties but goodness me those substitutions did us no favours did they? I said to my brother at half time you would expect one or both of the two midfielders to come off in the second half given their booking situations and given we have good options there but nope, they both went the full game. Gomes could have conceivably got sent off, he was tired and making tired challenges. In the end he gave away a penalty.

Bellegarde is a live wire and if anything we wanted him more involved, possibly more central but we took him off to put a player on who he might given some good service to. Kalajdcic had very little to work with in the end.

Doherty out of position.

I think we had more than enough to win that game so it's very disappointing.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please gon give em hell in the interview.... we would if we could. Tell these clowns how rubbish they are.
Will he admit he got the tactics and the subs wrong though?

As ref and VAR aside he didn’t get much right on his end tonight

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People do realise teams won games they don’t deserve? Like United against us first game of the season? I couldn’t give 2 shiny ****s that we maybe weren’t prime Brazil we deserved a point minimum

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
There were a lot of things wrong with today such as changing formation and the subs were shocking but I give up with Premier League officials! They wiped two of ours out early on and just a free kick, Pitbull does one and instant yellow! Vinicius clearly headbutts Max and gets only a yellow, even after VAR checks!…. then don’t even get me started on the penalties! For me they are both dives again expecting the contact! Cheated again and it’s basically taking the **** now!!! Then they have the quickest of looks at Reed handball when in the only replay we saw it looks like he nearly caught the ball! Jokers and corrupt as F##K!!!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Robbed again, but the only team trying to win it after we equalised were Fulham. Still, they had two penalties for dives and should have had a player sent off. All that decision does is tell players to hit the floor when they've been touched.

I don't think the idiots running the game will ever see it. It's been obvious to most fans for years now, that cheating and diving is harming the game. And all VAR has done is encourage it even more. Fuming right now.. It's been building for years. Possibly because some of the worlds better players also liked a simulation or two, and those running the game felt they had to let them get away with it. Same now.

It allows officials to orchestrate a game, if they so desire. I don't believe there is actual corruption, someting like dodgy betting syndicates leaning on refs, but if there was... VAR does nothing to prevent it. Arguably encourages it as it seems VAR can look really hard at a goal or decision it really wants to overturn, while completely ignoring incorrect decisions that it should have overturned.

colincameron

Reaction score
Soft penalties but we keep sticking a leg out in non dangerous situations.

Wouldn't even call them soft myself, I don't portion any blame on the players tonight personally:

1st one- got the ball, also comes the week Webb basically said no more pens for minimal contact (he must've been sitting with his head in his hands)

2nd one- was so clearly not a clear and obvious error it borders on the ridiculous. 'Clear and obvious' is manufactured to manipulate circumstances and is a simply ridiculous policy.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Opposition players know to do what Wilson did against us now. Very high probability of pen every time.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chances created mate, didn’t say scored enough…..

They created more quality chances than us! That cannot be denied, if mitrovic was there we would have been battered by half
Time
I don't dispute they were the better side, but it's easier to be so, when all of the subjective decisions go in your favour.
I knew we were ****ed when Atwell was announced on VAR, the blokes a ****!!!
(*As offensive an insult as there is!)

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We have the worst officiating in world football. A complete joke, and tonight's ref had no authority over the game. He should have told VAR to **** off and stop wasting my time, and by the way, the last train has left so the fans are ****ed.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They will probably say it’s been consistent by giving 2 penalties for the same sort of incident.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has no one playing him the ball. He's won us points by himself in limited minutes. What's the other option?
This is part of the problem atm though isn’t it. Games like today show he isn’t quite over his injury yet.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't get why Traore wasn't brought on for Gomes who was walking a tightrope.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dont know what to say any more. Kinda feel numb to it, like it's almost inevitable. Guess at least these **** decisions (bias, corruption, incompetence, inconsistency; whatever you want to call it) hopefully shouldnt affect our survival chances this season.

Personally, I don't think any of those penalties should have been given, and a 1-1 draw would have been about right. That's the result that game would have got before it all went to ****.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Diabolical penalty decisions aside, I’m just surprised we didn’t make more attacking changes second half to try and win the game. Fulham were there for the taking.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All those accepting of this bull****, because we didn't play well, need you heads looked at!
We were pretty poor but Fulham didn't do enough to deserve to win that without yet more **** poor officiating!
Only a matter of time before things get nasty!!!

Seen it happen to many teams, when decisions go against you, it makes it hard to stay on your game. From the start, the ref made clear he was a homer and that was exactly how it panned out. The only surprise was that our penalty was not overturned because the initial contact was outside the area. That may be the rule. Or it may not. One week it will be quoted, the next week it won't.

Fulham stamped themselves on the game, literally, early on and got away with it. Then predictably, we get a yellow for a lesser offence. We need to play to the ref and make sure when we get a similar weak ref at home, that the crowd gets to him and we roll and dive for everything.

Back
Top Bottom