Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He waited and wanted to give it. Football is becoming a bit pointless really.
VAR has killed it because it fixes nothing.

If the ref calls that and there's no VAR, we're mad but it is what it is.

But with VAR you would think things should be right 99.5% of the time and it's clearly not.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’d be howling if that decision was not given to us. Clumsy challenge from semedo.
Clumsy? Then it's always clumsy if you get the ball first because you can't possibly control where your foot goes after that.

Prestatynwolf

Reaction score
This is truly the wolves way - beat spurs and then lose to a team below us. Was a penalty though, Semedo and Lemina both at fault there.
Mate,I think you need glasses,how the **** was that a pen when he got the ball? They kept showing the same replay where it looked like it was,where as the other one showed him getting the ball

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR has killed it because it fixes nothing.

If the ref calls that and there's no VAR, we're mad but it is what it is.

But with VAR you would think things should be right 99.5% of the time and it's clearly not.
No English officials have killed it. Now getting the ball isn’t ’clear and obvious’.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never going to get overturned but should never have been given.

We have abysmal refs and to top it off have stupid rules where the abysmal refs can’t get over ruled.

It’s the worst of all worlds. In the meantime, we get shafted time and again.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR finding that angle to prove the ref right again. Ignoring the bit where he gets the ball

They make it up as they go along. Semedo gets a slight nudge on the ball *then* the attacker falls over Semedo's leg. It's absurd. I said on the VAR thread, it's all about being the most convincing cheat these days.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Explain why we have taken off the heart beat of the midfield who has been mopping up for semedo all evening and created our only moment of class????

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So whose fault is that that HE lunged and tripped the player up?

Jesus some people on here excuse every mistake the useless ******* makes!

He is a liability, if any of the rumours are true someone wants to buy him snap their ****ing hands off and get rid!
You can stick your boring multi paragraphed posts up your ****

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Semedo clearly touches the ball, I'm just not sure he hasn't already made contact with Cairney's shin first because the TV decided to instead repeatedly show the angle that made it difficult to see

Reactions: Ned

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Clumsy? Then it's always clumsy if you get the ball first because you can't possibly control where your foot goes after that.
It's very clear he got the ball. I just don't know what the point of VAR is, but Wolves consistently getting shafted is getting so hold.
How did he get the ball? One replay showed slight contact perhaps with a bit of the ball, but he hardly ‘got it’.

Lots of decisions this season have been unfair and at times, laughable. Not sure that one was.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iwobi not scored all season - scores.
Fulham not had a penalty all season - penalty.
Charity FC strikes again.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How VAR should work…
Check…Foul on Lemina
Check… Semedo plays the ball first
But no instead these clowns give a penalty because Carey leaves his trailing leg to con the referee and it’s not a clear and obvious mistake.
I just give up on football and despise what the game has become.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mate,I think you need glasses,how the **** was that a pen when he got the ball? They kept showing the same replay where it looked like it was,where as the other one showed him getting the ball
I’m not convinced he did get the ball tbh. If he did, it was wasn’t enough to change the fact the Fulham player was after it and Semedo prevented that from happening. Poor effort from Semedo tbh, giving the ref a decision to make is also a stupid thing to do.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They make it up as they go along. Semedo gets a slight nudge on the ball *then* the attacker falls over Semedo's leg. It's absurd. I said on the VAR thread, it's all about being the most convincing cheat these days.
Always has been…..

But if you make these wild lunges you invite the ref to make the call and VAR to not intervene to help us.

It is the players fault for a risky challenge he didn’t need to make that gave the ref and VAR the chance to get involved

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Yet another decision goes against Wolves'​

Fulham 2-1 Wolves
f647bbda-d8b5-4554-9bc7-241dba92b81e.jpg

Mark Scott
BBC Radio 5 Live commentator
Basically, Cairney was caught by Semedo and they reviewed it countless times to check if there was contact. It was minimal.
Willian steps up and rolls it into the bottom corner.
The camera's panned to Gary O'Neil as well and it's yet another decision that has gone against them. On the replay, I don't think there was conclusive evidence that there was a touch. I imagine he'll have something to say about this one as well.

Back
Top Bottom