Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham Prediction thread

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't see one anywhere. Fulham are a good footballing side and imo this'll be a step too far.

Fulham 3-1 Wolves

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play Cav, Costa, Dicko, Marshall, Saiss, Doc, Hause and Williamson from the start and we'll win... I think 3-2... But will he though? If it's one-up-top and Bod, and Batth at CB I forecast defeat, 2-0.

Reactions: Ian

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, if Blackburn can get a point, I'm confident we can. Fulham lost the lead twice to them so they might be a bit nervy even if they take the lead.

1 - 1 to continue our run (rhyming predictions always turn out to be right :p)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would expect a high scoring game given our last 5 games against them have gone 4-4, 3-2 (wolves win), 0-3 (wolves win), 3-0 (wolves win), 3-3.

Hopefully we can keep our unbeaten run against them going. A point would be a really good point, 3 would be absolutely fantastic. COYW!

Last edited:

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As good as Fulham are in attack they're **** in defence. This is a team that crumbled at Molineux whilst 3-1 up.

If we turn up scared of their attack we'll get battered.

If we turn up knowing our attacking quartet can do some damage and can keep it tight at the other end we're in with a chance.

This game is ALL about mentality. Stop fretting about the opposition and let them worry about us.

F

FLEET WOLF

Well, if Blackburn can get a point, I'm confident we can. Fulham lost the lead twice to them so they might be a bit nervy even if they take the lead.

1 - 1 to continue our run (rhyming predictions always turn out to be right :p)
I agree

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would expect a high scoring game given our last 3 games against them have gone 4-4, 3-2 (wolves win), 0-3 (wolves win), 3-0 (wolves win), 3-3.

Hopefully we can keep our unbeaten run against them going. A point would be a really good point, 3 would be absolutely fantastic. COYW!
Agree GW.

Wolves ONLY Wolves.

O

OldburyWolf

Would be very happy with a point from this but think they will edge it 2-1

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 Loss, and the 'Lambert out' brigade to promptly pipe up again.

Foiled

Groupie
Reaction score
Moral is high, Saiss and Cav back in the team, should be an easy win for the mighty Wolves.

I'm going for 2-0 win

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A brave draw. HT 0-1, we equalise in the 49th minute but concede again in the 70th minute, our equaliser in the 84th minute. Costa and Marshall score.

O

OldWolvesfart

If you were not a Wolves supporter you would look at Fulhams home record and what the bookies predict and have to go for a Fulham win. But if you believe Wolves have finally reached a turning point and our manager may well select certain players we have been screaming to start a game then maybe --. Neck stretched out for a Wolves 2-1 win.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-0 Fulham, 0-0, 0-5 Wolves or 1-1.

I'm not buying a lottery ticket.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-0 written all over it

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who bets on this game is a plonker. I haven't got a clue after our run of results this season.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I do.

They are, a fiver more expensive I believe.
Great. Can that be done for the away end? Or is just home/neutral? Sorry for the daft questions, not been to an away game on an impulse in a long time!

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great. Can that be done for the away end? Or is just home/neutral? Sorry for the daft questions, not been to an away game on an impulse in a long time!

Believe it's away end. It all kind of merges into one though. Turnstile 9 or 10 are where you need to head.

Back
Top Bottom