Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham H Team

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Semedo Doyle Lemina RAN
Sarabia Fraser Bellegarde

Subs to be used
Bueno
Bueno S
Traore
Doherty if we are winning
Enso or mini lemina

I think we win this 4 2

Then turn attention to the cup .
Adama will no doubt score or assist but defensively Fulham are porous so we should capitalise particularly at home

Scorers. Sarabia Dawson Doyle and Fraser
Fulham Reid and Adama

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Semedo Doyle Lemina RAN

Subs to be used
Bueno
Bueno S
Traore
Enso or mini lemina

I think we win this 4 2

Adama will no doubt score or assist but defensively Fulham are porous so we should capitalise particularly at home

Fulham Reid and Adama
Love it.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Semedo Doyle Lemina RAN

Subs to be used
Bueno
Bueno S
Traore
Enso or mini lemina

I think we win this 4 2

Fulham Reid and Adama
I think enso is still out with a back injury

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would say Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Lemina, Gomes, Neto, Sarabia are critical for the FA Cup game.

So wouldn't play any of them, and just fill those gaps with whatever.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would say Sa, Semedo, Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Lemina, Gomes, Neto, Sarabia are critical for the FA Cup game.

That scale of "rotation" would likely result in FA/PL action for playing a weakened team.... Perhaps a six point deduction lol.....

WolvesinBrum

Groupie
Reaction score
I'm resting as many that need it or another week to get over strains, tight muscles. And Mario as well who's looked shattered.

Bentley
Semedo Kilman Bueno Toti RAN
Doyle Boub
Fraser Sarabia Bellegarde

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Kilman, Dawson, Toti
Semedo, Doyle, Lemina, RAN
Chirewa, Fraser, Sarabia

Our forward line is obviously running on empty. Leave Neto to rest and come on as an impact sub if needed. Give both Chirewa and Fraser a start. While I wasn't massively complaining about Jan, this is the time for GON to show what he's been left with. It's pointless playing JRB up there it's not his position. At least it's Fraser and Chirewa's natural position. I just cant see us making Europe via the league, so this is a good game to make a point. Then hopefully we can unleash a refreshed Neto on Cov with maybe either Hwang or Cunha on the bench at least.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree to an extent, but that's far too many changes for my liking.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming the niggles are fit:

Sa
Kilman Santi Toti
Semedo Gomes Bellegarde Lemina RAN
Neto Sarabia

It’s time we tried Bellegarde in the advanced midfield role and get him on the ball. The false nine role isn’t fair on him and isn’t fair on the other players who play with him.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree to an extent, but that's far too many changes for my liking.

Now we've avoided relegation, not sure it matters at all. Cov will be up for it anyway, but any more injuries and we're basically inviting them to be supremely confident and fly at us.

WJ1877

Reaction score
Not sure how ticket sales going but still haven’t managed to shift my ticket in the southbank - should still be on the official site

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now we've avoided relegation, not sure it matters at all. Cov will be up for it anyway, but any more injuries and we're basically inviting them to be supremely confident and fly at us.
Points still matter. I dont think we're going to make europe, but we still want to finish as high as possible as its more money. You're effectively saying we should line up like this -

Bentley
Bueno, Dawson, Toti
Doc, Traore, Doyle, Bueno
Sarabia, Fraser, Chirewa

That team has never been close to all being on the pitch with each other at the same time, Fulham could have a field day! That then hurts our goal difference as well as points total.

Also, and I might be totally making this up in my head, but wasn't there some rule introduced whereby you can't change out the whole team for less important games to you?

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Points still matter. I dont think we're going to make europe, but we still want to finish as high as possible as its more money. You're effectively saying we should line up like this -

Bentley
Bueno, Dawson, Toti
Doc, Traore, Doyle, Bueno
Sarabia, Fraser, Chirewa

That team has never been close to all being on the pitch with each other at the same time, Fulham could have a field day! That then hurts our goal difference as well as points total.

Also, and I might be totally making this up in my head, but wasn't there some rule introduced whereby you can't change out the whole team for less important games to you?
We'd get hammered with that 11.

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Strongest team possible without risking anyone who's carrying a knock
Absolutely agree. Best possible starting line up, with no unnecessary risks with minor injuries. A negative with a small squad, is injuries to key players have a bigger impact but for me a big benefit this season has been the consistency with our line ups, enabling partnerships and understanding to be developed, especially with our attacking play. I felt last season there was a constant tinkering of our starting line ups, regardless of how well or badly we'd performed previously.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How close is Lemina to a 2 game ban?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be a massive plus if Fraser could come in at the weekend and do well or one of the other lads like Chirewa or N.Lemina. We need them as options during our injury crisis in attack.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
8 bookings so 2 more yellows, Semedo & Dawson are close to
Thanks. My concern was we would play him on Sat he gets booked and misses Coventry. That’s now not going to happen unless he sees red so he should be in Sat for me.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa
Semedo Kilman Dawson Toti AltNouri
Lemina. Gomes
Sarabia. Fraser. Neto

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks. My concern was we would play him on Sat he gets booked and misses Coventry. That’s now not going to happen unless he sees red so he should be in Sat for me.
Sky have him on 9, but someone on here said hed got 8, so who knowsScreenshot_20240307_202715_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky have him on 9, but someone on here said hed got 8, so who knowsView attachment 41005

Different sites count them differently. He's actually had 10 yellows in total, but 2 of them were the same game.

Some sites count that as 9 yellows, one red.

Most important is how the Premier League see it. The 2 in the same game don't count towards suspension, as he's already had his suspension for them.

So he's on 8 as far as the totting up goes.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The 2 game ban would only apply to the league, not to cups. So even if he got a ban, he would not be suspended for the 1/4 final or any potential subsequent rounds

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 2 game ban would only apply to the league, not to cups. So even if he got a ban, he would not be suspended for the 1/4 final or any potential subsequent rounds

Is that right?

I thought when Bellegarde got sent off one of his 3 games suspended was the Ipswich cup game?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa, Gomes and Neto fit ......slight doubt Dawson groin injury....
That's good to know, but all bar Sa would be on the bench (for me) tomorrow.
Don't get me wrong, I want to avenge that dodgy win they had at Craven Cottage earlier in the season (i remember being right ****ed off at the time), but right now my selfish priority is on the cup and a realistic chance of a Semi Final placing.

Back
Top Bottom