Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham H Team

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's good to know, but all bar Sa would be on the bench (for me) tomorrow.
Don't get me wrong, I want to avenge that dodgy win they had at Craven Cottage earlier in the season (i remember being right ****ed off at the time), but right now my selfish priority is on the cup and a realistic chance of a Semi Final placing.
With the injuries up front we should treat Neto with kid gloves.....but I'm not one of them who thinks we need to rest everybody to have a chance against Coventry .....I get it off course but i hate that attitude....if wem panicking about Coventry the god help us in the semis n final if we get through....

Within reason I would stick out best team out tomorrow, and then take it from there....

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
I can see why people are worrying about injuries but it also could derail a promising season. I do not think we will trouble Europe but would hope we can finish 10th/11th where we have been for a while. To do this we need to unfortunately play our best players at all time.

Tomorrow I would only rest Dawson if he has a sore groin, also he deserves resting after his defending for Newcastles 3rd goal.

I would go:

Sa
Semedo kilman Bueno Toti Nouri
Gomes Lemina
Sarabia Neto Bellegarde

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see why people are worrying about injuries but it also could derail a promising season. I do not think we will trouble Europe but would hope we can finish 10th/11th where we have been for a while. To do this we need to unfortunately play our best players at all time.

Tomorrow I would only rest Dawson if he has a sore groin, also he deserves resting after his defending for Newcastles 3rd goal.

I would go:

Sa
Semedo kilman Bueno Toti Nouri
Gomes Lemina
Sarabia Neto Bellegarde
If they are 50/50 then rest them..... caution with Neto 60 mins max or 30 mins sub.....

I don't think any of the team will be 100% that's the same for most teams at this stage of the season.....but to change everything is madness...we all would all like Rayan Doyle Sarabia Bellegarde kilman but ya can't rest everybody....it's Coventry in a week....not man city in two days time...

Back
Top Bottom