Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Free Agents

The Finkler

Reaction score
Semi serious question .... has Theo Corbeanu got a recall option in his loan for a potential option is we run out of free agent options?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would sign him just so we can pay tribute to the late Olivia Newton John by singing his name to her tune "Xanadu"

With the farcical sniping at Goncalo Guedes , Matthuas Nunes and Nathan Collins by sadly a few on various threads on The Mix we seemingly have a number of ' experts ' already singing an Olivia Newton John classic in " You better shape up " :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Finkler

Reaction score
I actually missed this one but makes sense sense tbf ... so Costa, Carroll or make do I suppose and tbh I'm not sure either of those 2 would make a huge difference ... possibly as impact subs I suppose and/or comedy value

Running out of options now ... what's the original Ronaldo up to .. could do a job for the last 5 seconds of a game I'm sure

Last edited:

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually missed this one but makes sense sense tbf ... so Costa, Carroll or make do I suppose and tbh I'm not sure either of those 2 would make a huge difference ... possibly as impact subs I suppose and/or comedy value

Running out of options now ... what's the original Ronaldo up to .. could do a job for the last 5 seconds of a game I'm sure
Avin a loff ay ya. He’s busy being a club owner, and is currently at least the size of your average match day middle aged male fan.
He’d need oxygen just running from the sideline to try and do the last 5 seconds.

The Finkler

Reaction score
Tbh I did spot him this season think was at a Spurs game ... I'm pretty sure he had 2 seats to himself

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
anyone recently retired who could be tempted to do another season?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely signing carroll is a joke? Stolen a living for years. Disruptive too and thick as mince

Played just 367 games at 33. Roughly the same as neves who is 25. Says it all
How true. He's as ****ing injury-prone as Sasa? I can just see it - 'And Carroll jumps for a ball, lands, goes over and is out for the season'!!! Back to square one, again!

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am not convinced any of the free agents are better than what we have in Chem Campbell. He may be very young and green but at least he is fit and has a shot on him.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure those are due on Sept. 2nd when the window closed
I am not sure they are Erick, I think there are a few days grace to allow for free agent moves etc....not of course that any well run club would need to consider such a thing

Spellbinder

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's the 2nd September when the window closes....I believe you need to leave some free spots by naming less than 25 if you think you might need a free agent at any point then you can use those to accommodate them....

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I am not sure they are Erick, I think there are a few days grace to allow for free agent moves etc....not of course that any well run club would need to consider such a thing
I think it's the 2nd September when the window closes....I believe you need to leave some free spots by naming less than 25 if you think you might need a free agent at any point then you can use those to accommodate them....

This is the correct answer ^
That's why Bonatini, unless he was included on Sept. 2nd (unlikely) won't be able to be used in our matchday squad.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Carroll isn't nowhere near as bad as people think. Career ruined by injuries. As a back up option he's better then nothing

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Carroll isn't nowhere near as bad as people think. Career ruined by injuries. As a back up option he's better then nothing
It would be such a comedown from Costa though.. just a world apart in terms of everything but facial hair.

Redrockwanderer

Reaction score
I’m afraid I have to disagree… he hasn’t been good for years. Terrible at Newcastle, WBA and Reading. Also isn’t a positive influence in the dressing room. It’s a massive No for me. Like others have said, I would happily go with youth players over Carroll!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m afraid I have to disagree… he hasn’t been good for years. Terrible at Newcastle, WBA and Reading. Also isn’t a positive influence in the dressing room. It’s a massive No for me. Like others have said, I would happily go with youth players over Carroll!

He was decent at Reading and West Brom. They both wanted to keep him. My West Brom mate said he was one of the best players when he joined. Priced out of the deal. He took a massive pay cut to join them.

Back
Top Bottom