Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

frankowski

D

Darko Pancev

Im so happy that Saganowski and Bialkowski kicked your ass. Polish revenge is done.

0-6, 0-6, 0-6 :D :D :D

Shame that Rasiak was injuried but oh well next time.......

You, my friend, are a comedy genius.:D

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I recall at the time Moxey spoke out with grave reservations about the signing of Frankie. I think in the end he felt that he had to back the manager's judgment. This one was down to the intellectual genius that is Glenn Twaddle not to our street wise and much unfairly maligned chief executive. JM did a great deal on the Rat and how can you all forget how he winkled £5m sweet ones from Leicester for the worst striker to ever wear the old gold and black.

No I'm sorry Jez Moxey has done a consistently solid and professional job since he came to Wolves and if he made a bit of a bonus on some deals it is no more than everyone in football, the likes of Brian Clough included, expect for the price of success. I would have thought the knockers would have more of a leg to stand on with questioning the earnings of some of the dross stepping out at 3.00 pm on a Saturday afternoon (I know Saturday football is just a figure of speech) over the past decade or so.

H

holloholloway

if we manage to get promotion this season we will have to pay an extra 350,000 on the frankowski deal.

U

UNCLE REMUS

Im so happy that Saganowski and Bialkowski kicked your ass. Polish revenge is done.

0-6, 0-6, 0-6 :D :D :D

Shame that Rasiak was injuried but oh well next time.......

I hear Telephonski and Washinglineski are good Pole prospects. Not forgetting Mayski.

Back
Top Bottom