Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football Manager 2021

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Just released today.

Found some interesting things on the Wolves database:

David Wang is out on loan at Famalicão.
Connor Johnson is our on loan at Kilmarnock.
Sylvain Deslandes and Jordan Graham are out on loan at Lokomotiv Plovdiv as someone had mentioned in the loan thread before.

Jordao and Vinagre still wonderkid potential, as well as Jack Scott, right back from our U18s.

Yet to play much but I’ll be digging in soon.

iantendo

Reaction score
I remember when Jordan Graham was destined to be the next big thing. Now he's running his contract out in Bulgaria. Strange how things work out isn't it?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be getting the touch version on iPad, had the full version last year for my Mac but just never get the time to play it.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
We have Kevin Thelwell's son employed as a scout...

D

Deleted member 5962

Will be getting the touch version on iPad, had the full version last year for my Mac but just never get the time to play it.

If you think you might get the chance to play the full one at all, the touch version comes free with it.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember when Jordan Graham was destined to be the next big thing. Now he's running his contract out in Bulgaria. Strange how things work out isn't it?
not the first career to be curtailed by a bad knee injury

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
kind of topic related, been playing pro evo 2019 and i got a message pop up, which I'm sure okresh will agree with fully, saying that Bennet has improved so much he is now one of the players that fans come in great numbers to watch play.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How much does it cost this year.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ahh, so you are going for the mobile version. Kinda annoying that they have added that 3rd one too, I agree.
You can get the same touch version but for iPad you need to buy it through apple as an App but for a Mac you had to buy it through steam or redeem a steam code rather than the app store so it isn't linked.

There is a mobile one too which is like how it used to be 15 years ago and very basic although that's been around a while now and you can use this on the iPad but it's very basic.

Shame they don't coordinate it better for Apple as there's no reason I shouldn't be able to play the same game on my mac, ipad and iphone and even TV tbf though the apple TV. Tech would support it all fine.

D

Deleted member 5962

You can get the same touch version but for iPad you need to buy it through apple as an App but for a Mac you had to buy it through steam or redeem a steam code rather than the app store so it isn't linked.

There is a mobile one too which is like how it used to be 15 years ago and very basic although that's been around a while now and you can use this on the iPad but it's very basic.

Shame they don't coordinate it better for Apple as there's no reason I shouldn't be able to play the same game on my mac, ipad and iphone and even TV tbf though the apple TV. Tech would support it all fine.

Yup. I agree. Microsoft have gone that route with their devices, where the OS is the same across their devices and their tablets function essentially as touchscreen laptops.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. I agree. Microsoft have gone that route with their devices, where the OS is the same across their devices and their tablets function essentially as touchscreen laptops.
The issues more with how Sega sell FM across apple devices, even a redemption code for FM touch on an itunes account when buying the Mac version on steam would work for example.

D

Deleted member 5962

The issues more with how Sega sell FM across apple devices, even a redemption code for FM touch on an itunes account when buying the Mac version on steam would work for example.

Definately would be a good option, yea. Another one I would think would be good too is if you could just play steam games on iOS without having to do the whole steam link malarkey which basically means you have to be on the same network as an already running pc/mac with the games on it.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, good job I don't have a life then. :rolleyes::D

Jordao and Vinagre still wonderkid potential, as well as Jack Scott, right back from our U18s.

Yet to play much but I’ll be digging in soon.

Vinagre only appearing 3 potential to me and Jack Scott less. Is this hidden ability? For me MGW, Neto and Jordao the highest. Vinagre was criminally underrated in fm19 couldn't play him as a wing back at all although did decent as LM in a 442.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh dear, good job I don't have a life then. :rolleyes::D

Vinagre only appearing 3 potential to me and Jack Scott less. Is this hidden ability? For me MGW, Neto and Jordao the highest. Vinagre was criminally underrated in fm19 couldn't play him as a wing back at all although did decent as LM in a 442.
Thought most players had a range and is randomized within that on each save.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought most players had a range and is randomized within that on each save.
Most young players are set a random value, these can be seen as varying from -1 to -10, in order from Sunday league player to wonderkid. Now the brackets in between are large, so for example a kid with a -7 potential could end being a top League 1 player but also a bottom half Premier League player depending on how the number falls when the game is generated. This only happens on players where the researcher determine the player has an unknown potential, whilst you will find players where more is known of them (say a Jadon Sancho) will have a preset potential ability (which scales for 1 to 200) that he can hit.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do have a random potential value from a set range of values.

Ah okay. Can potential ability improve for young players within a save? because I'd love to be able to play Vinagre more without having to start again.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Ah okay. Can potential ability improve for young players within a save? because I'd love to be able to play Vinagre more without having to start again.

yes, based on form and playtime, their potential ceiling might go up. I also played Vinagre as a LM and he ended up playing for Portugal. He eventually became a very solid LB and my go-to defender because his crosses are deadly.

Neves wolf

Reaction score
Is this the demo as I didn’t think it was released on the 19th.

ManSolo

Reaction score
yes, based on form and playtime, their potential ceiling might go up. I also played Vinagre as a LM and he ended up playing for Portugal. He eventually became a very solid LB and my go-to defender because his crosses are deadly.

Isn't the potential fixed once the is started?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score

No, it can go up and down. Whenever you play, you’ll get notifications about player’s potential ability going up or down.

D

Deleted member 5962

It has a fixed value numberwise if you look at it via the editor in game. But like Erick says. Players can improve more or even regress based on playtime, injuries, form etc.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I buy FM by yearly so I'm back to my FM19 Chester career.

D

Deleted member 4184

No, it can go up and down. Whenever you play, you’ll get notifications about player’s potential ability going up or down.

Not really true. After starting a game, players have a fixed PA. 0-200

CA goes up/down based on playtime.

ManSolo

Reaction score
It has a fixed value numberwise if you look at it via the editor in game. But like Erick says. Players can improve more or even regress based on playtime, injuries, form etc.

I was thinking of potential editor wise, without clarifying it. :rolleyes:

I wonder if I should skip 2020 as I'm very satisfied with 2019. Have longterm Rushall game going.

Is the Development Centre a good addition to the game?
What about the improved graphics?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Full game out now. Getting everything sorted in terms of graphic downloads and license fixes before firing up the game. Not played the beta too much, tbf, just glanced at the Wolves a bit.

D

Deleted member 5962

Full game out now. Getting everything sorted in terms of graphic downloads and license fixes before firing up the game. Not played the beta too much, tbf, just glanced at the Wolves a bit.

Might be biased, but they seem to have done us a bit dirty this year. You get little to no wage or transfer budget and our players seem a bit underrated imo. Jimenez being criminally underrated imo

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Apparently the full game has a game breaking bug that sets young players hidden attributes to 1, meaning they don’t develop as they should. I’ll be waiting until a patch is released to start my save.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be biased, but they seem to have done us a bit dirty this year. You get little to no wage or transfer budget and our players seem a bit underrated imo. Jimenez being criminally underrated imo

That's what the Editor is for!

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Links to the best ones would be much appreciated. I won't get it until Christmas, so no rush!

donwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
any idea when the first patch will be to amend the young players determination

Wombourne Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read that they are working on it and aim for to patch it very soon.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Links to the best ones would be much appreciated. I won't get it until Christmas, so no rush!

I would say try to download everything now on Sortitoutsi.net, since there is currently an on-going battle between the graphics websites and Sports Interactive due to licensing. I know FMScout already got rid of their logo packs and Sortitoutsi is just riding the wave and waiting it out.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would say try to download everything now on Sortitoutsi.net, since there is currently an on-going battle between the graphics websites and Sports Interactive due to licensing. I know FMScout already got rid of their logo packs and Sortitoutsi is just riding the wave and waiting it out.

Muchas gracias señor.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just started playing last night, picked up a few potential wonderkids for compensation fees and have signed Meunier for £3.5m as competition for Doc.

Got up to the eve of the PL starting and so far so good, think the smallest margin of victory I’ve had is 4-1, smashed the first EL qualifier 15-0 on agg and beat Benfica 5-1 in a friendly.

However is anyone else having an unusual amount of pens? I managed to get 6! in one game, and am pretty much getting at least 1 every game, sometimes even 2.

I’m struggling a bit with injuries already though having both Dendoncker and Bennett ruled out for 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom