Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football Focus

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Over at the Boggies, they are going behind the scenes in a bit to look at their state-of-the-art set up.....you might get lucky as they could show Ashworth! ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WasStefan

State of the art = indoor 6ft by 6ft pool that resembles the old Willenhall baths. Mind blowing.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
There was nothing antagonistic about the OP.....meant to be funny like.

If you want 'real/true' antagonism.....you missed it completely on another thread on here.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Money would be better spent teaching the boggie inbreds about the birds and bees especially that brother / sister doesn't fly or sting.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
There was nothing antagonistic about the OP.....meant to be funny like.

If you want 'real/true' antagonism.....you missed it completely on another thread on here.

I presume the emphasis is on 'meant to be'?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
I presume the emphasis is on 'meant to be'?

Absolutely, and I would say is.

99 out 100 level-headed folk would find some humour in what was said.....and you would still be making a poor case for the 1.

As said earlier, a blatant case of unadulterated anatagonism on another thread was ignored until responded to - reason?........

UEAwolf

Reaction score
The user (which I presume you're referring to) was banned by Mutchy.

Alas, I do not have that power.

You can make valid points without seeking to agitate people who hold different opinions/using vulgar and unnescessary language.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
The user (which I presume you're referring to) was banned by Mutchy.

Alas, I do not have that power.

You can make valid points without seeking to agitate people who hold different opinions/using vulgar and unnescessary language.

Has ... Freezin been banned?

:D....no agitation involved, just a laugh at the very recent love-in over the Albion.

You can call it vulgar if you wish, but masking 'colourful' language with $$$$$s doesn't make less so.......it's been used on here for a long time.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
As said earlier, a blatant case of unadulterated anatagonism on another thread was ignored until responded to - reason?........

How about the fact that I hadn't seen it until then?
And no, freezin hasn't been banned - Nero has.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
How about the fact that I hadn't seen it until then?
And no, freezin hasn't been banned - Nero has.

Fair enough...I'll let that wash.:D...seeing as only you have the power.

Gornal

Reaction score
Yet another case where Albion are miles ahead and once again our fans embarrass themselves with their ignorance. Or is it jealousy I wonder?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Yet another case where Albion are miles ahead and once again our fans embarrass themselves with their ignorance. Or is it jealousy I wonder?

:D....no jealousy. Did you watch the show?

As Stefan pointed out, it centred on a small re-hab pool!

Gornal

Reaction score
Yes. And how many players do they get playing exceiient football in the premier league that other teams have. rejected as crocks? Jerome Thomas for example?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Yes. And how many players do they get playing exceiient football in the premier league that other teams have. rejected as crocks? Jerome Thomas for example?

Well, going with that example, we wanted him here but we dithered over his fitness issues - he just went over and signed for them instead.

Gornal

Reaction score
Well, going with that example, we wanted him here but we dithered over his fitness issues - he just went over and signed for them instead.

Yes because they knew that they could get him fit and keep him fit with their hydrotherapy facilities which some of the posters on here are rather embarrassingly trying to take the $$$$ out of??

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes because they knew that they could get him fit and keep him fit with their hydrotherapy facilities which some of the posters on here are rather embarrassingly trying to take the $$$$ out of??

Wolves have hydrotherapy facilities at the training ground so don't know what all the fuss is about

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's ground breaking dont you know

so ground breaking that we had one years ago, bought with the surplus money from the chap who died & left his estate to wolves (most of the money went on the driveway to the training ground).

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don't be a dick. He was injured and Albion signed him as such. It was a gamble that paid off...Wolves have had one of those pools for about 5 years.
It's a flippin jacuzzi, not magical healing water.

V

vega recollection

Don't be a dick. He was injured and Albion signed him as such. It was a gamble that paid off...Wolves have had one of those pools for about 5 years.
It's a flippin jacuzzi, not magical healing water.
ha ha....i guess if it was really magical people would either walk on it or it would turn into wine!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has .... Freezin been banned?

:D....no agitation involved, just a laugh at the very recent love-in over the Albion.

You can call it vulgar if you wish, but masking 'colourful' language with $$$$$s doesn't make less so.......it's been used on here for a long time.

Completely unnecessary and totally uncalled for.

I hope this post has attracted an infraction at the very least for its targetted, personal nature.

Back
Top Bottom