Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football Focus at Wolves today

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me Padraig, looking forward to it.

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just set the record
Nice one. !!

D

Deleted member 4453

Carl looked really well in that live interview just. Nice bit of banter with Incey

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting that there is a 2.5k waiting list for season tickets. Building up the fan base then developing the 2 stands.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
well that was an incredibly positive representation of everything that is happening with Wolves, also with a good little feature on our history that might open a few eyes for those who weren't familiar with it

amazing really, the BBC have effectively done a very high profile promotional film about us

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
Wow! How fantastic was that!
Hope someone can pick all the Wolves bits, and make a YouTube video out of it.
Good to see Tony Cowley from the Isle of Man, nice story how he came over for one match tied down on the post plane.

Berlin Wolf

Reaction score
well that was an incredibly positive representation of everything that is happening with Wolves, also with a good little feature on our history that might open a few eyes for those who weren't familiar with it

amazing really, the BBC have effectively done a very high profile promotional film about us
You can spend millions on advertising but as you say Ned, BBC promo coverage like that.. you can't buy it.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't watched football focus for years but glad i watched that today was really good

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has the tall BBC chap got a dirty Leeds jacket on ??

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sure he said it was a Ryder cup jacket at the very start.
Yes, a Ryder Cup jacket that he had been told not to change because it may have brought luck to the RC team when he wore it yesterday!!:)

D

Deleted member 4453

I expected about 15 minutes tops, think we got about 3 quarters :p nice to see such strong coverage outside top 6.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Was great see so emotional with Carl there great pity he didn't get to play in the world cup.

anyone else think ince looked bored and peed off?

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought here we go when they brought up the subject of black managers to Ince but he was quite laid back about it.

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought here we go when they brought up the subject of black managers to Ince but he was quite laid back about it.
he's had a lot to of stick on here in this regard but I thought he was very measured in his response too

Back
Top Bottom