Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Football cancelled again?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Elite sports continues. Grass roots football and other organised outdoor sport (including golf) stop.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Elite sports continues. Grass roots football and other organised outdoor sport (including golf) stop.

I don’t understand that. I play the odd round of golf and I easily socially distance from my playing buddy.

Mainly because I’m usually on the fairway and he is 50 yards away in the trees.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be bonkers to sit the kids in a classroom all week and tell them they couldn't run round a field at the weekend. Keep the adults apart and no problem. Likewise with all the measures in place for the professional clubs can't imagine there will be a problem. Putting back any hope of seeing Wolves live until Easter at the earliest though.
That's exactly what's been happening here for the last few weeks. Madness.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cancel the season and award the title to the highest placed team not in tier 3 lockdown!
Like it. Yep I will go with that. All I need is a travel pass to celebrate. Haha.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted outdoor sport is banned again. However it is noticeable that many of the 5-a-side groups hang around shouting at each other and doing anything but masks and distancing so maybe it's for the best. Maybe.

Totally agree about delaying the internationals. They aren't necessary and it seems players and staff are getting exposed.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ban Int Friendlies and that useless Nations League and concentrate solely on domestic football on all countries. Oh and whilst were at it **** the £14.95 charge to watch any game off as this will only continue to encourage gatherings.

Happy Xmas!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t understand that. I play the odd round of golf and I easily socially distance from my playing buddy.

Mainly because I’m usually on the fairway and he is 50 yards away in the trees.
golf is a bit of an odd one. The rules will still allow you to take exercise outside and with one person not from your household, it would seem golf with 2 players could be allowed to come under that category, it's not like there needs to be any contact between players or other groups, and the only potential point of multiple contact would be picking up the flag pole which I believe they had rules in place for not to remove the pin ?

Back
Top Bottom