Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Finishing position

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Originally went for 10-14 and see no reason to change my mind.

Same for me. If we finish the season avoiding any real chance of relegation we will have had a fine first season. :)

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Looking at the fixture list I would hope we will get 50-55 points - last season that was 7th but expect a few clubs to do a bit better so 10th

Stingray II

Reaction score
I just hate the relegation stress of prior Prem. experiences. 10-14 will do for me this season. That's always been my expectation, and hope for this season. We are building, and the team / manager are learning.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Revised and open to further revisions:

16th

We are never going to finish around the top six, as I first predicted, because our finishing is awful and too many mistakes are continually being made at the back. The same players are failing to learn the basics of their respective roles.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
too much negativity

its going to be a top ten finish, mark my words gentlemen! and the three ladies who post here...

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hav`nt looked through this thread, but for me it depends on how we do business in January. If we don't improve in a few key positions ,we`ll finish about 12th-15th. We have a good window....7th-11th?

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we will finish 15th or 16th , and that's still progress....bank some more money and push on

K

Knocker Lite

To good to be relegated but good enough to be competitive in every game we play. Its all part of the building process.

F

FLEET WOLF

Realistically, I think there are at least 7 sides that are probably worse than us, so we are likely to finish in the middle of the table, battling it out with the likes of Watford, Everton and Bournemouth to see which team will finish the highest

D

Deleted member 5242

All the talk of top 6 and even top 4 was always extremely optimistic, but nowt wrong with that.

Mid-table - and build again.

We are a top class forward and a powerful box to box midfielder short of pushing the top teams IMO.

Antonline1987

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we will finish 11th / 12th but honestly along as we stay up I'll be happy

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I said we'd finish 12th when doing my predictions before the start of the season. I'll stick with that and consider it a good first season back in the top division.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would like us to be in a position, come the start of January, to have a serious go at the FA Cup without the fear that it might pull us into a survival battle.

Back
Top Bottom