Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Feed our Pack

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
the day this fella walked into Wolverhampton a light seemed to be switched back on after years of darkness, Whatever happens Nuno is one of us, and will always be a member of our Big Family, lets all learn a lesson and support him in all the ups and downs like family do.
Thank You Nuno.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s mad but feels like he has been our manager forever. Hard to envisage someone else in the dugout.

This isn’t the thread for football debate, but things like this just make me even more desperate for him to get back on track, get his mojo back and lead us to success.

I just love the man. A true Wolves legend.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s mad but feels like he has been our manager forever. Hard to envisage someone else in the dugout.

This isn’t the thread for football debate, but things like this just make me even more desperate for him to get back on track, get his mojo back and lead us to success.

I just love the man. A true Wolves legend.
It’s not mad, it’s absolutely how I feel too.
This is our Alex Ferguson. Our Bob Paisley or Bill Shankley. Our Brian Clough.

I only hope circumstances allow him
The opportunity to imprint that sort of legacy.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Me too Cookey lad.And whilst I'm here he's looking a lot better than he did last week.I wonder if he's had some assurances about future purchases.?.
Amazing what keeping a clean sheet will do

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Me too Cookey lad.And whilst I'm here he's looking a lot better than he did last week.I wonder if he's had some assurances about future purchases.?.
Might as well sit together in the Virtual Molineux then Steve ;-)

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno is a hero - it's amazing what's he's doing.

It makes me think, if only we had more people like Nuno (with his qualities) in charge of our country - acting with empathy, humility and worthy principles - a leader, someone you could get behind and fight for. Compare him with the likes of Boris, Patel, Gove, Raab, Williamson, Reece-Mogg etc. They make my blood boil. Sorry for making it political, but you look at the actions of people like Nuno, Rashford etc. - footballers and clubs are usually labelled as being out of touch with the needs of the average person and wider society, but I think they're showing its our government that's increasingly out of touch with reality. It's a bit depressing that they're having to step in to try to sort out our wider societal needs and problems, when really it should be the national and local governments responsibility.
(Sorry, rant over - I'll get back to thinking about the Palace game...)

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great interview with him in The Times today. Talks about how to kill pythons amongst other things!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes - things on the pitch are extremely worrying, but at least the man has morales and wants to help off it.
I couldn’t give a **** if he personally cooks a meal for all Heath Town, unless this improves then fosun are in ab extremely awkward position.

I love Nuno as a man, but this is beyond worrying now.

Anyway, I’m not going to post anything else on this thread as I can see this point has been brought up elsewhere so out of respect for the man I’ll leave it off posting anything else on here.

Back
Top Bottom