Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA cup challenge -advice sought

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Thank you very much for everyone's help and support. I managed to get us two tickets in the Billy Wright Lower this morning.

Ticket website had a bit of an aggressive timer and I couldn't get the map to work but otherwise seemed ok.

I'll hopefully be back on here in just over a week annoying people with questions about the semi final tickets (although there's loads of neutral/corporate tickets which are probably easier to get hold of).
Glad you are sorted, seems you’re our lucky charm!

Can’t believe you had any issues with the ticketing site, very unusual! :D

Quattourdecim

Reaction score
Sorry everyone! Seems I was only your lucky charm when sitting in the wrong end.

I only worked out on the (replacement) train home that the team we sat in the end of only one once out of the twelve games we've done, with three draws and eight defeats.

Enjoy the rest of the season, you have clearly had a rough time with injuries.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Sorry everyone! Seems I was only your lucky charm when sitting in the wrong end.

I only worked out on the (replacement) train home that the team we sat in the end of only one once out of the twelve games we've done, with three draws and eight defeats.

Enjoy the rest of the season, you have clearly had a rough time with injuries.
Hope you enjoyed the experience. Tickets for Cov might be possible, without using Club Wembley! Try not to jinx them though!

Back
Top Bottom