Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup, Brighton home

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see Hwang, Dawson and maybe Gomes come out for Bueno, Doyle and Bellegarde. Possibly even Doyle for Sarabia and Hwang and Pedro as a two.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair, I don’t want both Lemina and Gomes on short rest Saturday anyway so if it’s Lemina out then ok. Hope we can use all 5 subs.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Wolves v Brighton could be watched on iplayer can anyone confirm this. If not is there any channel it can be viewed on?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Some sites have him on 8, some have him on 9 !!
Pretty sure it's 8.
He was suspended after the Fulham game for his 5th yellow (after being suspended for one game for the red by 2 yellows at Villa).
Since then he's been booked in the home games v Burnley, Chelsea and Brentford.

Either way a yellow against Brighton wouldn't count towards a suspension.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge tests in the next two games. Brighton a very good side and so good on the ball. Will be interesting how we set up. Hope Mitoma is out. Glad that little rascal Gilmour is out.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
There’s always a late surge
Little sign of a late surge so far Tony. Plenty of seats available. Especially in the top tier of the Steve Bull and North Bank Quadrant. Still a good 48 hours till kick-off, so hopefully, lots of late deciders to lift the attendance figure. Should be a good crowd though, still on course for 25/26k. We need reans back to help with counting and his accurate forecasts! A missed attendance anorak!

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little sign of a late surge so far Tony. Plenty of seats available. Especially in the top tier of the Steve Bull and North Bank Quadrant. Still a good 48 hours till kick-off, so hopefully, lots of late deciders to lift the attendance figure. Should be a good crowd though, still on course for 25/26k. We need reans back to help with counting and his accurate forecasts! A missed attendance anorak!

Still time I guess Phil for another few thousand?

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still loads of tickets left, I made Brentford but can’t make this one. The price has been a bit of an own goal by the club, imo, when they had a chance to really drum up an “up for the cup” full (ish) Molineux under the lights.

Last edited:

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Still loads of tickets left, I made Brentford but can’t make tonight. The price has been a bit of an own goal by the club, imo, when they had a chance to really drum up an “up for the cup” full (ish) Molineux under the lights.
Shows the impact of the cost of living crisis as it is really is such a massive game. Only need to look at the thread top 6 v FA cup. It’s a shame if it won’t sell out as I imagine there be lots of moans about ticket availability for the next round if we get through.

Last edited:

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still loads of tickets left, I made Brentford but can’t make tonight. The price has been a bit of an own goal by the club, imo, when they had a chance to really drum up an “up for the cup” full (ish) Molineux under the lights.
Tonight?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton are down to the bare bones. All three of their strikers are injured, Mitoma injured, Gilmour suspended.

Add to that they’ve got their first ever European knockout game away at Roma next week.

Fully expect them to put a weak side out, but knowing Brighton it’ll still be a relatively strong side.

Excellent opportunity to get into the quarters.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Never get a better shot to get to quarter against premier league opposition.
Let’s hope their league season falls apart too, one fewer in the race.
Yes, especially as a couple of weeks ago on here according to some we were going to be lucky to get another win all season when Cunha was injured.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Clearly a typo mate, come on!!
You did momentarily put me into panic mode as I thought it I'd got it wrong and it was matchday.
I'm out for a ruby later with friends which would have compounded things somewhat.

• Haha
Reactions: Ned

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They still have some good players available, Gross, Dunk, Estupinian, Buonanotte, Enciso, Fati, Adingra. Lallana always seems to do well against us aswell!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They still have some good players available, Gross, Dunk, Estupinian, Buonanotte, Enciso, Fati, Adingra. Lallana always seems to do well against us aswell!
Will they risk some of those players with a game on the weekend and their first ever European knockout game next Thursday away at Roma?

Time will tell I suppose. I’m hoping for no Gross or Adingra, those two always stand out for them.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never get a better shot to get to quarter against premier league opposition.
Let’s hope their league season falls apart too, one fewer in the race.

With Coventry, and one of Bournemouth or Leicester, as two potential QF opponents.

Dreaming is for free.

Back
Top Bottom