Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup, Brighton home

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Using the app on phone or tablet seems to work for me. Admittedly its not the most intuitive but I’ve not had a failure to complete the purchase.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know there’s always a pick up when they go on general sale but the amount of tickets left at the moment is huge.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must agree, its very clunky and nothing like its predecessor.
I guess if its not working for you, make an early call (if convenient) to the booking office, secure your tickets and share your experience. Hopefully, the club will pass on your negative experience as I'm sure you're not the first to suffer this frustration.
Cheers mate! Managed to get them today. I think the issue is trying to buy tickets on my phone. When I tried the laptop, it worked!

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are using Safari then don’t. It just does not work with the Ticketmaster system. Use Chrome instead - even then it does the profile kick back but clicking on the tickets option (as mentioned above) works. I also tried DuckDuckGo browser and that didn’t work either.

I haven’t tried Firefox so can’t say whether that works or not.
Managed to get them this morning by using my laptop instead of my phone. You'd think in 2024, they'd be able to support buying on both phone and laptop!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Managed to get them this morning by using my laptop instead of my phone. You'd think in 2024, they'd be able to support buying on both phone and laptop!
I almost always get mine on my phone, it's annoying at times in lots of ways, but it works OK. I use Chrome or Firefox on Android, but it seems like maybe a lot of people use Safari on their iphones and that struggles? There are lots of things that could be improved though even when it does fundamentally work!

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I almost always get mine on my phone, it's annoying at times in lots of ways, but it works OK. I use Chrome or Firefox on Android, but it seems like maybe a lot of people use Safari on their iphones and that struggles? There are lots of things that could be improved though even when it does fundamentally work!
Safari doesn’t work on iPhone, iPad or Mac. Basically Ticketmaster haven’t done their job properly.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get a ticket for every home game using safari on iPhone
Yeah, never had a problem with the ticket site on MacOS safari

EDIT: But, yes, if various browser versions are struggling it does point at a lack of proper testing - I'd expect nothing less from Ticket*******.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s no need to use Safari on iPad or iPhone. Go through the Wolves app. As I’ve said on another post on here, its not the best but I haven’t failed to buy tickets yet.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
thank you looking like somewhere between 1800-2000 tops midweek game and prices not helped
That still sounds like a decent turn out to be fair, was very surprised when people were saying it was nearly sold out. It is a mad trip for those travelling and I suspect Brighton don't quite have the same diaspora as Wolves.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Real opportunity. Midweek games aren’t ideal for young families or the fans who travel from far away. Would hope for a decent crowd though.
The cup games are full of kids and families normally....this will be the same once it goes to general sale....be 27/28k minimum I reckon....

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
The cup games are full of kids and families normally....this will be the same once it goes to general sale....be 27/28k minimum I reckon....
It's already on general sale, payday for a lot of people is last Thursday of month or last day so 29th this year, day after match if people are waiting for that before they buy

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully tickets selling better, should be a really good game

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton only sold 1700 according to a lad I know

Back
Top Bottom