Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup, Brighton home

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually pleased its midweek ....under the lights at Molineux somehow often brings out the best in both the team and fans ....Even the strip looks better
we actually do better against them midweek as a rule as well. The last 4 defeats in a row were all on a weekend.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Currently working with a Brighton STH, he's looked and they have sold all the side, except for JL2. He doesn't think they'll take the option of the NB corner though.

rubyloo

Reaction score
Changed my mind and decided to get tickets (its a bit pricey but we're a good watch at the moment and its under the lights etc). Only quickly skim read the email and assumed deadline was midnight on Friday (not 8 am!) Hey ho - hopefully there will still be a few on general sale on Wednesday and we can sit in a different part of the ground for a change.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Changed my mind and decided to get tickets (its a bit pricey but we're a good watch at the moment and its under the lights etc). Only quickly skim read the email and assumed deadline was midnight on Friday (not 8 am!) Hey ho - hopefully there will still be a few on general sale on Wednesday and we can sit in a different part of the ground for a change.
There's north bank n SBU & South bank & SBUScreenshot_20240209_184000_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240209_183938_Samsung Internet.jpg

WJ1877

Reaction score
I’ll go for about 27,000
Cov at home in the next round
Onto Wembley…

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may have misunderstood your post, apologies if so, but if you are a STH surely you can buy tickets now, and don’t have to wait for general sale, just not necessarily your usual seat.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ay going if it's on tele. If it's not then I'll be tempted but coming down from Sheffield it's a post-midnight finish for me and frankly... I can't be ***** at that price. If I was still local I'd be tempted but the price is daft in an area that's not exactly minted.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I’ll go for about 27,000
Onto Wembley…
Over 24,000 home fans for the Brentford replay. If Brighton really are bringing 3k (fair play to them if so) so it would be disappointing to only have 27k for the 5th round.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over 24,000 home fans for the Brentford replay. If Brighton really are bringing 3k (fair play to them if so) so it would be disappointing to only have 27k for the 5th round.
I just looked, tickets now available to anyone with prior ticket history. Approx 400 seats left, mainly the JL2, but a few in JL 3&4

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ll go for about 27,000
Onto Wembley…
It was 25k Brentford replay and there was only a few hundred of them.
There were loads of tickets on the website, stands looked almost empty on the sale page but when match day rolled around I was shocked at how it had filled up. Now with the club playing well and beating Albion in last round and Brighton bringing more I expect it to be nearer 30 than 25

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've given up trying for this game. I've added the tickets to my basket, but when I click proceed to checkout, it takes me to my profile page so I can't actually but them. Completely useless!
From your profile, select the tickets option again and it should take you back into the process of purchasing. The selected tickets should still be in your basket.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had to call in the ticket office before the match yesterday to purchase ours. For some reason I could put them in the basket, but when I tried to buy them the computer said No, apparently I'd already purchased and was trying to purchase additional ticket. The system is crap.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From your profile, select the tickets option again and it should take you back into the process of purchasing. The selected tickets should still be in your basket.
That's exactly what happens; however everytime I click proceed to checkout it takes me straight to my profile page. It's a cycle. Total crap that website is.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's exactly what happens; however everytime I click proceed to checkout it takes me straight to my profile page. It's a cycle. Total crap that website is.
I must agree, its very clunky and nothing like its predecessor.
I guess if its not working for you, make an early call (if convenient) to the booking office, secure your tickets and share your experience. Hopefully, the club will pass on your negative experience as I'm sure you're not the first to suffer this frustration.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I must just b lucky as I've not had any problems, but I've only every bought my own ST seats

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you are using Safari then don’t. It just does not work with the Ticketmaster system. Use Chrome instead - even then it does the profile kick back but clicking on the tickets option (as mentioned above) works. I also tried DuckDuckGo browser and that didn’t work either.

I haven’t tried Firefox so can’t say whether that works or not.

Back
Top Bottom