Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

F.A.O Sydney based Wolves fans...

W

W01ves

I'm in Sydney at the moment until Monday looking for somewhere to watch the Everton game. I've seen it's live on Fox Sports but is there a good pub that will be showing it with some fellow Wolves fans to watch it with?

Cheers for any help in advance. :)

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm in Sydney at the moment until Monday looking for somewhere to watch the Everton game. I've seen it's live on Fox Sports but is there a good pub that will be showing it with some fellow Wolves fans to watch it with?

Cheers for any help in advance. :)

Who`s this Sydney bloke mate?. My word you`ve changed since you`ve been away.

Take care xx

W

WaltonOnTheHillWolf

When I was there m8 there was a few pubs down in the rocks area that showed live games... cant remember names though but they did advertise outside so should not be too difficult to find you great galah :)

W

W01ves

Who`s this Sydney bloke mate?. My word you`ve changed since you`ve been away.

Take care xx

Heheh, there's a heck of a lot of that going on in the area we're staying in, buddyrich would be right LOVING it!! Missed Mardi Gras by a week apparently... Such a damn shame! :D

All good though, will be even happier when we're settled in a pub/bar watching the game! :)

When I was there m8 there was a few pubs down in the rocks area that showed live games... cant remember names though but they did advertise outside so should not be too difficult to find you great galah :)

Thanks Walton, we were heading that way today anyway so will have a look around, cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom