Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Express and Star on our new signing...

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"After 22 appearances, Mouyokolo across the French second division to Boulogne, who were on a tear to promotion. "

What ?? :confused:

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Lay journalism from the E&S." What??

(Only kidding.....)

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Lay journalism from the E&S." What??

(Only kidding.....)[/QUOTE Stuff the E&S
Seeing your "quote" on the bottom HW reminds me just how much I miss a really good curry, oh to be in the . Kings Repose right now
C'mon England and up the Wolves another french connection arrives Yippee yippee doodle dee!!:wavey:

U

UNCLE REMUS

Amazingly everyone who's been on this thread(apart from me) doesn't live in Wolverhampton.

Another hammer the E & S thread, it costs 40p it gives us locals a lot of local news. The footballs no worse than the other rags that are around.

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazingly everyone who's been on this thread(apart from me) doesn't live in Wolverhampton.

Another hammer the E & S thread, it costs 40p it gives us locals a lot of local news. The footballs no worse than the other rags that are around.

You know that the internet is slightly wider reaching right? ;)

U

UNCLE REMUS

You know that the internet is slightly wider reaching right? ;)

Believe it or not a lot of locals don't have the internet.

and does the internet show in depth analyses of local football, cricket etc.:elefant:

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believe it or not a lot of locals don't have the internet.

and does the internet show in depth analyses of local football, cricket etc.:elefant:

You'd be amazed at what the internet shows..

U

UNCLE REMUS

You'd be amazed at what the internet shows..

I'm 61 years old, I revel in the use of computers and their uses and yes I am amazed at what the internet show but my life does not revolve around a computer.

I have had a good education, in fact even at my age I still learn, but I learn, still, by reading newspapers, magazines and books, you would be suprised how much information they give you.

A good quality newspaper gives you a tremendous amount of information on a daily basis for a quid, ranging from news, business,sport, theatre et al.

the Express & Star, for 40p gives me all the information that need to know about the local area, my football team and local sport and it has been in my life and my families life for many, many years.

Without sitting down in front of a computer screen.

One of the joys of life is to take a newspaper into a pub and then talk about specific articles in the newspaper.

Having said all that I use computers for my job and rely on them to supply me with information on the markets, banking, company legislation and the revenue.

Last edited by a moderator:

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm 61 years old, I revel in the use of computers and their uses and yes I am amazed at what the internet show but my life does not revolve around a computer.

I have had a good education, in fact even at my age I still learn, but I learn, still, by reading newspapers, magazines and books, you would be suprised how much information they give you.

A good quality newspaper gives you a tremendous amount of `Selective ` information on a daily basis for a quid, ranging from news, business,sport, theatre et al.

the Express & Star, for 40p gives me all the information that need to know about the local area, my football team and local sport and it has been in my life and my families life for many, many years.

Without sitting down in front of a computer screen.

One of the joys of life is to take a newspaper into a pub and then talk about specific articles in the newspaper.

Having said all that I use computers for my job and rely on them to supply me with information on the markets, banking, company legislation and the revenue.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all like to think we are so why spend all that cash on the propaganda machine..

Back
Top Bottom