Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everywhere We Go- The First thirty Years of Hatherton Wolves

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As many of you may know, Russ Evers has recently published a book, so far 250 copies out of 306 have been sold. As a number of people on here have expressed an interest in this book (Which is a cracking read by the way !) Russ has asked me to inform you that he will be in the Tap (Duke of York) this coming Saturday 13th May at 3pm. The price of the book is £10.
At least 20 mixers (That I know of, are mentioned in the book).

Egga

Groupie
Reaction score
Great read brought back some great memories

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cannot wait to get hold of my copy. I have heard nothing else but great reviews of Russ' excellent book.
Russ deserves all the success and recognition he will undoubtedly get with this book.

I have been a been a long time admirer of Russ as a man. He is one of the kindest and most genuine lads around. I will never forget his honesty when he found my wallet a while ago. I'm told there's even a mention in the book about it.

Good luck to him, go get your copy before they run out.

H

Hathwolves

Was a cracking night at the book launch and good to catch up with some old faces. Steve Daley was a good act and the comedian who followed him fitted the night perfectly. Some of the stories in there are great and bring back some very happy memories indeed.
Dave- do you know if anyone has a copy of the big photo that was taken by the flag during the night? Trying to get a copy

B

Big George

I've nearly finished it now, who are those two good looking lads in the top corner on the back page?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be in town Saturday.be rude not to pop in for a jug or two wow it.:DHope he has one left for me.;)

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even got my face in there
And hair on top of my head lol
Great read so far

D

Deleted member 4099

Was a cracking night at the book launch and good to catch up with some old faces. Steve Daley was a good act and the comedian who followed him fitted the night perfectly. Some of the stories in there are great and bring back some very happy memories indeed.
Dave- do you know if anyone has a copy of the big photo that was taken by the flag during the night? Trying to get a copy

Gutted I couldn't make it.

Back
Top Bottom