Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Doyle has the physical minerals to warrant the start today . We have Traore on the bench if he's struggling I suppose

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Doyle has the physical minerals to warrant the start today . We have Traore on the bench if he's struggling I suppose
They are just going to foul us try counter and keep it slow up to us break them down. Doyle is a good passer hopefully we prevail with all 3 points

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Thought Everton looked a bit tired in their last match and with our home advantage today I think we’ll get another 3 points to get us closer to getting beyond the top 10
Shout out to @John Wolves Fan . When most of us (including me) had completely lost the faith after the Ipswich game, this guy predicted that we just need to give GON some time and he would come good and predicted it would start in the next game at home to Man City. Earlier this week he predicted we would comfortably beat Brentford while scoring a few goals and this morning he was at it again before the Everton game. I think he should be the mascot of the mix!

Back
Top Bottom