Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

European Cups Finalists

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was he called John and a Sunderland fan?
If so sound bloke and seen him all over the world watching England
It was one of those conversations where you find out everything about someone except their name. He was a top bloke, but can’t recall anything other than those details about him other than that.

I guess he would be well known in England circles though?

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was one of those conversations where you find out everything about someone except their name. He was a top bloke, but can’t recall anything other than those details about him other than that.

I guess he would be well known in England circles though?
There are a few that appear to avoid flights
Once bumped into John on a train in Cologne, we'd just flown in so had left house about 5 hours earlier. He had left the North East about 20 hours earlier ;)

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just seen this on Reddit, not sure if its been shown on here already.

Visual representation of ticket allocation for final... also what a horrible looking stadium.

Screenshot_20190511-215611_Reddit.jpg

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Just seen this on Reddit, not sure if its been shown on here already.

Visual representation of ticket allocation for final... also what a horrible looking stadium.

View attachment 10032
Why would they put them right next to each other when there’s loads of space?! Asking for it to kick off!

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would they put them right next to each other when there’s loads of space?! Asking for it to kick off!
It might just be a representation of what the allocation looks like. In reality they will probably be split apart. (You would expect)

C

ChesterWolf

They have only sold about 4000 tickets between them, don’t think there’s any danger of it kicking off.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The FA should make a statement here, let Chelsea and Arsenal play at Spurs new stadium and tell UEFA and Baku to **** off

W

wolvesultra

The FA should make a statement here, let Chelsea and Arsenal play at Spurs new stadium and tell UEFA and Baku to **** off
FA aren’t much better though are they look at the **** allocations for Wembley FA cup final 25k each, champions league final was 18k each.

C

ChesterWolf

FA aren’t much better though are they look at the **** allocations for Wembley FA cup final 25k each, champions league final was 18k each.

Watford had an initial 28k and were given 3k additional tickets for the cup final. Not perfect but not bad when compared to the European finals.

W

wolvesultra

Watford had an initial 28k and were given 3k additional tickets for the cup final. Not perfect but not bad when compared to the European finals.
Sorry forgot they had upped it still, 28k from a 90k ground is a disgrace. Still Liverpool/Spurs have 16k in a 67k stadium, when Wembley had the Champions league final the teams had 18k each in a 90k stadium....worse percentage.

This post has also made me even more and more sad re our FA Cup we'd have ended up getting 31k....I'd have got a ticket no problem.

1 minute, 1 ****ing minute away from seeing my team walk out in an FA Cup final.

I'm off for a cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tin hat capitan

Sorry forgot they had upped it still, 28k from a 90k ground is a disgrace.

This post has also made me even more and more sad re our FA Cup we'd have ended up getting 31k....I'd have got a ticket no problem.

1 minute, 1 ****ing minute away from seeing my team walk out in an FA Cup final.

I'm off for a cry.

We lost the battle but won the war mate.

W

wolvesultra

We lost the battle but won the war mate.
I'd have swapped seeing Wolves in an FA Cup final for finishing 7th every day of the week to be honest.

You know what we would have gone and given City a far better game than Watford too maybe even won it.

T

tin hat capitan

I'd have swapped seeing Wolves in an FA Cup final for finishing 7th every day of the week to be honest.

You know what we would have gone and given City a far better game than Watford too maybe even won it.

I agree with you there, it would have been a much better game with us in it and i was crushed at wembley watching us go out the way we did.

But i think i wouldnt change what happened now and am so proud of how the team bounced back and had the last laugh.

C

ChesterWolf

Sorry forgot they had upped it still, 28k from a 90k ground is a disgrace. Still Liverpool/Spurs have 16k in a 67k stadium, when Wembley had the Champions league final the teams had 18k each in a 90k stadium....worse percentage.

I'm off for a cry.

Not sure how many say FA would have had in a UEFA final. 38k each time in the play offs on Monday, how it should be for the FA cup semis and final.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
yep thats just to show in comparison to the unavailable seats. I think they are on opposite sides in reality.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s lousy.....terrible way to start a trip.Most likely minute amounts of feacal matter mixed in.
Hope they are properly compensated.

Back
Top Bottom