Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England XI

Wandering_Wolf93

Reaction score
Bored of all the Coronavirus chit chat here there and everywhere in the world so thought I would start up the classic debate on what your ideal England XI would be with everyone fit.

Personally I am going:
Henderson
Gomez Coady Maguire
Alexander Arnold, Henderson, Rice, Chilwell
Sancho, Kane, Sterling

Partly because I think Coady deserves a cap and the only way this happens is with 3 at the bank, partly because I love our system and the way it works, partly because a back 3/5 worked so well for England at the world cup & partly because i think it suits several of the key players.

Feel free to tear me to shreds on the team but make sure you explain why you think it is wrong, and I will not accept we don't play that shape or Southgate wouldn't pick that etc.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bored of all the Coronavirus **** chat here there and everywhere in the world so thought I would start up the classic debate on what your ideal England XI would be with everyone fit.

Personally I am going:
Henderson
Gomez Coady Maguire
Sancho, Kane, Sterling

Partly because I think Coady deserves a cap and the only way this happens is with 3 at the bank, partly because I love our system and the way it works, partly because a back 3/5 worked so well for England at the world cup & partly because i think it suits several of the key players.

Feel free to tear me to shreds on the team but make sure you explain why you think it is wrong, and I will not accept we don't play that shape or Southgate wouldn't pick that etc.
No room for Joe Marler.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a Europa last 16 game tonight!

....I'd squeeze Foden in there.. and look to replace Chilwell, not sure who plays in that position though.

Last edited:

North Bank

Reaction score
--------------Henderson
----Gomez---- Coady ----- Maguire
TAA --- Henderson -- Maddison -- Chillwell
-----------------Sterling
------------Kane ------- Vardy (I know he's "retired" but he's the top scorer in the prem!)

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Henderson

McGuire coady Gomez
Taa winks henderson chilwell
Sancho vardy sterling

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Henderson
TAA Maguire Gomez Chilwell
Henderson Maddison
Sterling Grealish Sancho
Vardy Kane

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TAA will cost us goals. Fantastic going forwards but huge concerns about him getting done over defensively.

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought he is due for a suspension for sexually abusing that welsh chap?!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Henderson
TAA, Gomez, Maguire, Chilwell
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Foden
Sterling, Kane, Rashford

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think this would be our best starting 11, not only having our best players in but I can see if working well balance wise.

Henderson
AWB Maguire Gomez
TAA Henderson Dele Chilwell
Sancho Kane Sterling

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bored of all the Coronavirus **** chat here there and everywhere in the world so thought I would start up the classic debate on what your ideal England XI would be with everyone fit.

Personally I am going:
Henderson
Gomez Coady Maguire
Sancho, Kane, Sterling

Rice? You have to be joking. On his form all season Eire must be relieved he chose England!

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Henderson
AWB Coady Maguire
Alexander-Arnold Henderson Maddison Chilwell
Sancho Rashford Sterling
Not Kane as I don't think he'll be at his best if the euros are in june

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I think you have all forgotten England's most experienced Centre Back based on goals conceded this season - Aston Vanillas Tyrone Mings :D

Back
Top Bottom