Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England fans after Sweden :(

D

Deleted member 6526

I have always said that 100% of the tax alcohol brings in should go straight to the NHS. Well, I haven't always said it, I mean, I didn't say this as my first sentence. But you get the idea. This way when we have an excuse for a huge **** up, like beating Panama, then our NHS makes more money.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder what Wednesday and possibly Sunday will bring?

Unfortunately it’s guaranteed that there are going to be some incidents, and they will be recorded, and they will be posted. And the holier than thou brigade are licking their lips in anticipation of it being representative of a whole nation, of football fans in general.
Meanwhile, millions will be have a bloody good time and be responsible, respectful human beings. Nothing to report here, the idiots are the mass representation.

oldsamdingle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its the heat ! its the beer ! there only showing how great an England supporter they are ! Nope ! there just pond life.

D

Deleted member 6526

Good god some people on here really need to get their stuck up heads out of their stuck up **** holes.
The good news is, we got France next next.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

oldsamdingle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good god some people on here really need to get their stuck up heads out of their stuck up **** holes.
The good news is, we got France next next.
So if you complain about that disgraceful behavior your stuck up, Dear God, The English football team is on the rise, wish i could say the same about some of its citizens

D

Deleted member 4594

The girl pictured jumping on the ambulance is..... Scottish. Therefore, certain posters on here should, if they are consistent with their self righteousness now condemn the whole of Scotland and it’s folk because she is representative of the mass population.

Woman dancing on ambulance celebrating England's win is Scottish | Daily Mail Online
I can almost guarantee she didn’t pay any attention to the game either. Can spot them a mile off. Would have got ratted with her nob head mates chatting **** about love island, cheered when everyone else did and then behaved like an idiot.
Society’s problem not footballs.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee she didn’t pay any attention to the game either. Can spot them a mile off. Would have got ratted with her nob head mates chatting **** about love island, cheered when everyone else did and then behaved like an idiot.
Society’s problem not footballs.
Not seen the pics - i'm in France - is she worth a ****?!

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK, this should amuse you folk.

A word to the wise: "England supporters" does not necessarily mean that they are English. Croat supporters do not necessarily mean they are Croats. They could be, some might be, and some might not. Also please note that in Malta there are thousands and thousands of England supporters, but again, they might not be, by any stretch of the imagination, English.
Pretty much like saying I am a wolves supporter, but really I ain't a wulfrunian either.

Read and tell me what you think.

Violence reported at Gzira World Cup village after England defeat - The Malta Independent

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was 20 when we lost to Germany in 1990. Prats started smashing up my home town - Worthing in Sussex and I recall in the press a map showing all the towns across England where major disorder occurred. Really pleased nothing major occurred last night and i bet the press are gutted they didn't get a bad news story to report.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK, this should amuse you folk.

A word to the wise: "England supporters" does not necessarily mean that they are English. Croat supporters do not necessarily mean they are Croats. They could be, some might be, and some might not. Also please note that in Malta there are thousands and thousands of England supporters, but again, they might not be, by any stretch of the imagination, English.
Pretty much like saying I am a wolves supporter, but really I ain't a wulfrunian either.

Read and tell me what you think.

Violence reported at Gzira World Cup village after England defeat - The Malta Independent

Must have been a slow news day for that incident to be reported on Guzeppi.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a group of England fans in Paris, obviously! It must presumably have been pretty bad for our press to pick up on it instead of searching the 4 corners of this island to find somebody who kicked a traffic come in frustration.
just proves, yet again, there are people everywhere who can't hold their drink or get over excited.

oldsamdingle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s kicked off in Paris and Lyon, there must be an England fan colony in these places, as it only the English that do such things.
French World Cup party: Scenes of joy and violence

Violence and RIOTS break out in Paris after French World Cup victory

Or do certain posters on here now assume that every France football fan is a ******** based on the actions of the few?
I dont think any poster on the mix said that all England fans ****e if im wrong put the posts up and i will apologies

Back
Top Bottom