Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

England fans after Sweden :(

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Anyone else seen this? Disgraceful behaviour!

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Staff watch in horror", you've got to love these dramatic headlines. A group of drunks jump on a bed and throw cushions around, oh the horror of it all.

I'd be pretty horrified if it was in a place that I worked or owned. There's literally no need to do it. No wonder we have the reputation we do with the rest of the world. Look at the fantastic reputation that Japanese fans have. Polar opposites to us.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm hardly ashamed for the IKEA stunt. It's just a load of plebs thinking they're having "mad bantz" where in reality they're just morons. I feel sorry for the staff who's jobs have been made unecessarily harder though having to clean it all up. I've been there after working in the Moon after Wolves fans smashed it up after we beat Leicester 4-1 away to confirm play offs in Mick's first season...

The ambulance is utterly unforgivable. Anybody knows the 9's are stretched as it is so rendering an Ambulance unusable is lower than low. I hope they're identified and have the book thrown at them.

loopy lupine

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot worse was done last weekend on a typical drunken saturday night with no "celebrating" reasons, but because it was a celebration of football we're "all" up in arms.

People get drunk and do stupid things not because of football, because they're drunk and they're stupid. I've never thought of jumping on a car, no matter how ****ed I was (although I did once put a traffic cone on my head...!!).

W

wolvesultra

How many people went out to watch England yesterday? And a hand full of people acted like *********. Lets keep perspective.

I'd say there's people acting like ********* doing similar things most weekends and at plenty of large gatherings/events (gigs, other sports etc) just never gets the labelling football does.

The Wolf Of Wombourne

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think the fact half the uk were out drinking yesterday and only a few of these incidents happened shows the vast majority were out having a great time in the right way. City centre was buzzing yesterday and there was a great atmosphere in the hogs head.

Incidents like that are not on and the individuals involved should be punished but it really is the minority that's getting focused on rather than the majority and that were out having a great time in the right way.

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If these young men were Wolves lads on one of our Euro adventures (soon to be!) would you be so ashamed and upset?

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No such thing as bad publicity I believe is the saying. I’m sure Ikea can handle it

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not necessarily football fans , but just people who are drunk , trying to impress people by doing stupid things
Yep, the further England get in the tournament, the more 'bandwagon jumpers' get in on the act, not really interested in the football just the pish up and coke.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Drunken fans having a bit of fun.

Literally nothing to see here and if you can get apoplectic about this then God help you.

D

Deleted member 4023

Brightonwolf

Reaction score
This kind of behaviour goes on every day up and down the country fuelled by people who can’t handle their beer. When events like the World Cup are on they hide behind the flag and as such football gets tarred. Anyone who thinks that jumping on any emergency vehicle or anyone else property for that fact is acceptable has lost the plot.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's a pretty creepy and unnerving photo. One girl being leered at by all those blokes. Looks like the vehicle is the on 'safe' refuge!

Safe refuge? She’s got a great big bloody grin on her face.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Usual luvies looking for a reason to be ashamed of their country!

How many people went out to watch England yesterday? And a hand full of people acted like *********. Lets keep perspective.

I'd say there's people acting like ********* doing similar things most weekends and at plenty of large gatherings/events (gigs, other sports etc) just never gets the labelling football does.

Drunken fans having a bit of fun.

Literally nothing to see here and if you can get apoplectic about this then God help you.

If you think jumping on an ambulance attending 999 calls is ok and "just a bit of bants" then youre as big a bunch of bell ends as those jumping on it

D

Deleted member 3573J

I'd be pretty horrified if it was in a place that I worked or owned. There's literally no need to do it. No wonder we have the reputation we do with the rest of the world. Look at the fantastic reputation that Japanese fans have. Polar opposites to us.

Personally I'd just laugh then make the bed and rearrange the puffs, I'm sure some would be ****ed off at the extra bit of work but I wouldn't describe it as a horror or a disgrace. Maybe if they'd have put the window through and attacked staff I would describe it like that but not for messing up a bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
When we lost out to Germany in 1996 we had pre-booked tickets to see The Forbidden Planet at the Grand
When we came out many many England fans were leaving the pubs and it got rather hairy .There were some angry /bitter individuals around.Glasses were being thrown ,a few windows were put through and a few innocent cars were booted.
Should the worst happen on Wednesday I hope there are cool heads but somehow I fear some won’t be able to keep it in check .

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really can’t understand the trashing of an ambulance. The throwing of pint glasses when anyone scores is also baffling.
Hate the term “banter” it’s not “mad bantz “ it’s being a ***** of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom