Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Elvis Wolf

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very sad news. RiP Elvis Wolf and my condolences to his family.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Such a sad start to the day, having just read this news.

RIP Elvis Wolf.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always hits really hard when, sadly, one of these threads appear.

RIP Elvis Wolf.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
So sad to hear this. Steve reached out to me personally when he heard that my Father-In-Law was suffering from the same condition as him. We stayed in touch after and he was always a great source of support and advice to me and my family.

Taking the time to do something like that when you are suffering yourself is a class act and truly is ‘the wonder of you’, Steve.

Sending my thanks and love to his family and friends at this time. Rest well, Steve.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So sad to hear this. Steve reached out to me personally when he heard that my Father-In-Law was suffering from the same condition as him. We stayed in touch after and he was always a great source of support and advice to me and my family.

Taking the time to do something like that when you are suffering yourself is a class act and truly is ‘the wonder of you’, Steve.

Sending my thanks and love to his family and friends at this time. Rest well, Steve.

Thank you for sharing that with us Tring. It gives us more of an insight in to Elvis and what type of a person he was.

Back
Top Bottom