Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Duje Ćaleta-Car (Marseille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

So what, club can assess injury and decide whether it is a deal breaker or not. Sanches and Neves together would be sensational. We have been crying out for this for the past two years.
He has had injury after injury after injury. Only managed to play 30 games in a season twice in 9 seasons. Too much of a risk imo.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well the offer being accepted part is that simple, We either can afford to offer them what they will accept or we can’t, it is that straight forward. Doesn’t mean the player will sign/accept terms or want to move but the offer part is pretty much that.
I doubt they'd fanny around negotiating if they didn't have a clear indication that the player wants to come

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well the offer being accepted part is that simple, We either can afford to offer them what they will accept or we can’t, it is that straight forward. Doesn’t mean the player will sign/accept terms or want to move but the offer part is pretty much that.
Yes but with a few days to go if you just give in straightaway to their demands the proce will just keep going up. Need to remember they need the money just as much as we need a defender. They only have the one asset where as we can chose a different player. I agree pay what we think he is worth to us (and them) - but don’t let them take the biscuit.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Seems smart by us, the only other club in the running just spent £30m on a CB. Why exactly do we need to pay an extra £5m?
Yes but with a few days to go if you just give in straightaway to their demands the proce will just keep going up. Need to remember they need the money just as much as we need a defender. They only have the one asset where as we can chose a different player. I agree pay what we think he is worth to us (and them) - but don’t let them take the biscuit.
Only works/is smart if you actually make the signing though

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems smart by us, the only other club in the running just spent £30m on a CB. Why exactly do we need to pay an extra £5m?
Being pedantic I think the difference is 5m euros, say £4m or so.

Hopefully some wriggle room, meet in the middle if we add £2m.

Whether or not he wants us, who knows!

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I suspect they were hoping to get a bidding war going between us and West Ham but now West Ham have bought Zouma for £30m Marseille need to screw us for everything they can get hence them trying to up the price.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect they were hoping to get a bidding war going between us and West Ham but now West Ham have bought Zouma for £30m Marseille need to screw us for everything they can get hence them trying to up the price.
Exactly why all the deals will be had in the next couple of days

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why have I got this sinking feeling today that we are going to end yet another transfer window without signing a first team ready centre back or central midfield player? Shaping up to be just Hwang in and the lights out at Compton by midday on Tuesday!

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why have I got this sinking feeling today that we are going to end yet another transfer window without signing a first team ready centre back or central midfield player? Shaping up to be just Hwang in and the lights out at Compton by midday on Tuesday!
You should be asking yourself this question, (or were you?:nomouth:)

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I understand Ronaldo didn't really want to go to Man. Utd., just wanted to leave Juve.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the key is...just pick bits out of rumour articles and pretend you know what is going on.....''so there is only us bidding for him then''....should make negotiations at bit easier.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep the faith Jos mate

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hang in there, we might both get a surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom