Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Duje Ćaleta-Car (Marseille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not that different from Jimenez and his wife really imo
Gibbs-white the same also players and wives like the materialistic things and image money presents them. Unfortunately that’s what is also making a lot of young people suffer from social media

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you think all the pouting, posing and gurning in all the following photos (her not him) is a "completely normal" way of behaving I feel sorry for you and you sound a bit odd to me if you believe such fake play-acting for the camera is "completely normal". As far as I'm aware, with the exception of MGW, none of our players have an attention-seeking WAG like this. These two remind me of Jamie 'Hollywood' O'Hara and Danielle Lloyd: they had a Hello! magazine spread at the time O'Hara was with us, complete with all the obligatory pouting, posing and gurning that such a superficial publication expects. I'm sure DCC's wife would like nothing better than a feature in Hello!; she certainly looks like she's in training!

View attachment 23749
View attachment 23750
View attachment 23751
View attachment 23752
View attachment 23753
View attachment 23754
View attachment 23755
How dare a young couple take photos of themselves.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not that different from Jimenez and his wife really imo
I think that's completely unfair to Raúl's wife. She doesn't do any of that pouting and leg-pointing crap. She's never appeared as a phoney in any photos I've seen of them together, which always seemed quite natural and unforced.

Last edited:

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you think all the pouting, posing and gurning in all the following photos (her not him) is a "completely normal" way of behaving I feel sorry for you and you sound a bit odd to me if you believe such fake play-acting for the camera is "completely normal". As far as I'm aware, with the exception of MGW, none of our players have an attention-seeking WAG like this. These two remind me of Jamie 'Hollywood' O'Hara and Danielle Lloyd: they had a Hello! magazine spread at the time O'Hara was with us, complete with all the obligatory pouting, posing and gurning that such a superficial publication expects. I'm sure DCC's wife would like nothing better than a feature in Hello!; she certainly looks like she's in training!

View attachment 23749
View attachment 23750
View attachment 23751
View attachment 23752
View attachment 23753
View attachment 23754
View attachment 23755
Good job Ronaldo and Messi were snapped up this summer, would hate for Jeff have to turn them down after checking out their wives Insta

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

View attachment 23749
View attachment 23750
View attachment 23751
View attachment 23752
View attachment 23753
View attachment 23754
View attachment 23755
This is proper creepy. Really really odd stuff.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would think it is difficult to see if a player is interested or not.

Hi, is that Marseille? Yeah we are interested in that white fella Caleta-Car, any problems with that?

No

Ok

Hi is that Caleta-Cars agent? Whats his take on a move to us?

He says no.

OK thanks.
Or "Wolves you say? Yeah he'd be interested. For the right money".

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 23749
View attachment 23750
View attachment 23751
View attachment 23752
View attachment 23753
View attachment 23754
View attachment 23755
You obviously have limited experience of younger folk. My other half, who is younger than me, and her friends send each other photos and video clips not wildly dissimilar to those all the time.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 23749
View attachment 23750
View attachment 23751
View attachment 23752
View attachment 23753
View attachment 23754
View attachment 23755
It's not my bag, but I've female family members that do the same. Theyre not bad people, just under the illusion that the wider world give a **** about their day out to the beach/bar/restaurant/shops.

Thank **** I've got football, which I'm sure they find just as odd.

Last edited:

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 23749
View attachment 23750
View attachment 23751
View attachment 23752
View attachment 23753
View attachment 23754
View attachment 23755

You're coming across quite weird & strange with these posts.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I could not imagine her in Wolvo. London yes but not in the Black Country. Good that he didn't join. They would not have lasted if they moved here and he probably knew it. Definitely the wrong fit. We dodged a bullet here guys.
Based on a few photos? And you do realise players aren’t contracted to live in the Black Country.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You obviously have limited experience of younger folk. My other half, who is younger than me, and her friends send each other photos and video clips not wildly dissimilar to those all the time.
Well that’s a shame, if you harboured hopes of getting spotted late by Wolves, whilst you may have passed the no DH policy, you’ve failed on the new ‘no PW’ (pouty wife) policy.

I’m sure Villa would have you

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that’s a shame, if you harboured hopes of getting spotted late by Wolves, whilst you may have passed the no DH policy, you’ve failed on the new ‘no PW’ (pouty wife) policy.

I’m sure Villa would have you
If Wolves are reduced to wanting me we are way deeper in the mire than l ever thought lol....
I'm sure that there are those on here who'd question the "no DH" point for me too, lol...

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that's completely unfair to Raúl's wife. She doesn't do any of that pouting and leg-pointing crap. She's never appeared as a phoney in any photos I've seen of them together, which always seemed quite natural and unforced.

Normally wolves fans develop agendas against our own players, this is just odd pack it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom